TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Oh god why can't I find Stella Artois in this town

Tecate and Molson are alright, but I like drinking those superfancy imports. For instance, in the first pic in that Agent/Inc meet thread, the pint in front of me contains the wonderful Spaten Optimator, with a 9% alcoholic content.

Well, speaking as a true connoisseur, I can say I have had Stella on one occasion, and it was quite excellent. 8/10

Of course this is coming from someone who has drank something called "American" beer the past few weeks, and that is $7 a case.

Stella is excellent. I would recommend perhaps Sopporo as an alternative? It's an excellent, crisp beer, as is Asahi Dry though Sapporo is better. Pilsner Urquell is pretty good too.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

You fuckers have the worst taste in Canadian beer. Molson XXX? are you fucked? Labatts Blue is the worst of the major beers. Swill.

You fuckers have the worst taste in Canadian beer. Molson XXX? are you fucked? Labatts Blue is the worst of the major beers. Swill.

Those two + Moosehead = the only Canadian beers you can find with any ease around these parts.

Moosehead's the best of the three, obv.

There's a lot of Kokanee around here.

That one is okay. Look for Alexander Keiths.

MmmmmmmmmmmmK

I've seen Alexander Keiths in Orlando, which is two hours south of here (same place where I had Stella the other day), but I've never had it.

Its quite delicious. I'd drink Stella if it weren't so bloody expensive here. When I splurge, I go for Red Stripe. I'm such a pimp.

You can order a 12-pack of Stella from the company itself, but it's $39. Granted, that covers tax, shipping, gift wrapping and some sort of special message, but do I really need the last two? And do those things really need to drive the price so high?