TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Your Gamecube Game of the Year for 2005

I just did beat that part, which is why I mentioned how much I hated it. I think I died about 6 times just trying to get out of the cutscene part..let alone the rest of the battle. It was really cool and annoying at the same time.

Oh, so the actual boss fight then, huh?

He didn't nail me with the quick alternating shoulder & AB button presses, but he's got a very fast sidestep and deals some damage. He's the only guy you should go out of your way to knife the whole game: it takes away huge chunks of HP and interrupts a lot of his up close and personal attacks. Cute bit of continuity from earlier there. If all else fails Leon can always shotgun his feet to lower his guard.

The game's well on its way to being over after that.

SPOILER SPACE WITHIN SPOILERS?!? The hell?!....

Saddler is an incredible puss. Almost as easy as the last boss of RE2. Cool fight, but still...

I'm loving this game so far, and I've hated all the previous ones, thanks to their camera / control system making them unplayable.

My only gripe is that you can't move and shoot at the same time, but that's minor.

Wish I had more Shotgun ammo, though. ^_^

Thanks for the advice Soja, I'll probably have to take it. And to answer your question, no it isn't offered at that point in the game. Might I just reinforce my earlier assertion that that damn reinforced house scene is a HUGE pain in the ass? Let's see how it goes, I guess. Might take a break and go play one of my numerous other games I have yet to beat.

It took me like 20 tries to finally escape the island on the damn jet ski. Either I would go too fast and run into the rocks that fell down or too slow and get caught up in the wave thing. Saddler was pretty much a push over, although I could see how it would be difficult if you had to rely on Ada for the rocket launcher twice (I had brought one with me just in case..). I figured out that you needed to shoot the eyes on the kneecaps (using the infared scope you could tell) and then as I was running under it to get away from it, I saw the CLIMB ON command, I did that and realized I needed to do that.

So...now Im messing around with the Mercenaries mode and the Ada Mission.