TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

New Jack at Raw

"Former Extreme Championship Wrestling and TNA star New Jack is backstage at the Raw taping in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The former ECW Wold Tag Team champion is scheduled for a tryout match tonight.

I had heard some rumblings a few weeks back that New Jack had approached the company with an idea on how to use him, so it appears they are taking a look at him. "

Link

Guest The Shadow Behind You

"Tryout" match?

has he ever worked a REAL match? everything he's done has been garbage.

Why you need to give him a tryout when you have YEARS of evidence in your video library that he can't work a normal match and relies on idiotic fans gawking at his pseudo hardcore antics of slapping people with Nintendo64's and plastic lawn mowers.

Guest Fook

I can't see WWE being interested in anything New Jack brings to the table.

Wait, what DOES New Jack bring to the table?

Going THROUGH tables.

Guest theanswer1824

give him a 50 cent gimmick and let him feud with cena on who has more street cred.

seriously, this could be a disaster. the man has mic skills but that's it.

Nothing?

Guest JMA

So, when does he face off against John Cena in a "battle rap"? That would be entertaining.

Guest netslob

finally...a (possible) great reason to watch WWE programming. maybe he'll flip out and stab HHH 37 times.

Didn't he have a 'real' match with Tommy Dreamer once in ECW. Dreamer took the mic and said something like 'we're not going to do that tonight Jack'. Off the top of my head that's the only thing I know of.

Didn't he have a 'real' match with Tommy Dreamer once in ECW. Dreamer took the mic and said something like 'we're not going to do that tonight Jack'. Off the top of my head that's the only thing I know of.

It wasn't horrible, but I think that was more because most of us were shocked New Jack could do any wrestling moves.

And sorry, New Jack without the music is just not going to work.

Then again, he'll be more entertaining than most of the roster. He'll be like an insane Austin if he gets an open mic. Just censors working overtime. Bless him, I hope he signs now that I think about it.

Not like they can ruin his image.

Guest jumpingbombangel
"Former Extreme Championship Wrestling and TNA star New Jack is backstage at the Raw taping in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The former ECW Wold Tag Team champion is scheduled for a tryout match tonight.

I had heard some rumblings a few weeks back that New Jack had approached the company with an idea on how to use him, so it appears they are taking a look at him. "

Oh please, PLEASE, God, let him face Tyson Tonka-Tomy-whatever the hell. That way I wouldn't have to worry about any actual wrestling taking place in the match and I could simply enjoy the beatdown.

I don't think it'd be a good idea to program him on any Smackdown shows after the Dudleys get back...

Ya, I remember reading about that match. If someone can hook me up with it, I may be interested in buying it. New Jack also did a wrestling match with Dynamite D in XPW for about 7 minutes (lots of armbars, armdrags, headlocks, wristlocks, hammerlocks, etc.) before going hardcore.

Guest theanswer1824

and when wwe put on that one cd of songs done by the wrestlers, the dudz dissed new jack i believe.

first of all, the dudz putting out diss songs or any songs should be outlawed.

2nd, i'd love to see a real fight between d-von and new jack.

Isn't New Jack the type they are trying to avoid? Or are they hoping his 5th justifiable homicide draws mainstream attention enough to garner a bigger rating?