TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
1234-5678

New Jack at Raw

Guest Dynamite Kido
According to PWInsider, New Jack wasn't in any dark match.

He was trying out to be a custodian....not a wrestler.

Guest LooneyTune

New Jack would never be allowed to talk if Vince was dumb enough to bring his pyshco-ass into WWE. The guy can't cut a promo (Hell, I don't think he can go a sentence) without saying something that would get WWE in hot water with TNN.

I'm still laughing though at the diva Search smack-talk that went wrong.

As reported earlier in the day by PWInsider.com, former ECW star New Jack was backstage at the Raw taping as well. Jack was scheduled to work a tryout match earlier this afternoon, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen. He briefly worked out in the ring before they opened up the doors to let the fans in the ring, doing some chain wrestling with Val Venis. There's a chance he may be working tomorrow at the Smackdown taping in Orlando, but I haven't heard much else.

There`s still hope people!

Guest netslob
The possibilities of a New Jack/Snitsky combo are endless.....

they could be a modern-day Defiant Ones.

New Jack and Val Venis working together in the same ring...God, just the thought of Jack in WWE...I still can't comprehend it...it'd be like Sabu jumping off of the RAW Titan Tron...oh wait, that kinda happened already...Good to see Jack's at least getting looked at. I don't like him as a person, but as a performer he's very entertaining.

Guest Deadbolt
To elaborate, The Gangstas were teaming against Kulas (billed as Mass Transit) and D-Von Dudley on 11/23/96 in Revere, MA. Kulas was only 17 years old and had bullshitted his way into working a match and New Jack decided to beat the shit out of him. He didn't hold back and smacked him repeatedly with toasters and chairs and whatever other weapons he could find, to a point where the kid suffered a cracked skull and was disfigured for life. To add insult to injury, he bladed the kid from ear to ear, so he was left in a pool of his own blood. He ended up dying in 2002 at the age of 23 based on complications from this incident.

And on top of that, he recently stabbed an opponent 14 times during a match in some crappy Florida fed, if I recall correctly. He should be in jail, not the WWE.

And on top of that, he recently stabbed an opponent 14 times during a match in some crappy Florida fed, if I recall correctly. He should be in jail, not the WWE.

The charges were thrown out and the whole case was bullshit

To elaborate, The Gangstas were teaming against Kulas (billed as Mass Transit) and D-Von Dudley on 11/23/96 in Revere, MA. Kulas was only 17 years old and had bullshitted his way into working a match and New Jack decided to beat the shit out of him. He didn't hold back and smacked him repeatedly with toasters and chairs and whatever other weapons he could find, to a point where the kid suffered a cracked skull and was disfigured for life. To add insult to injury, he bladed the kid from ear to ear, so he was left in a pool of his own blood. He ended up dying in 2002 at the age of 23 based on complications from this incident.

That wasn't out of the script, apparently.

Have you seen RF Video's Undercover with New Jack, where he talks about the incident? Have you seen the actual FOOTAGE of the incident? I have, and Jack had no right to do what he did. He admits to going absolutely crazy on this guy and stabbing him silly, and the only defense he gives is some bullshit like "the police had this looking like I attacked this guy in a parking lot. What happens in the ring stays in the ring." Jack was damn sure in the wrong with ttat.

And Michael Jordan, the stabbing that deep WAS out of script. There was never a set finish; they were going to brawl around the gym and have a blowoff match the next month. The stabbing the guy in the neck, back, arm, leg, etc. was all done on the spur of the moment, none pre-planned.

Exclusive notes on New Jack backstage at WWE, how he came across to the wrestlers and management, and what he did in the ring.

From PWI Elite hype-machine.

Anyone a member who can shed light on what they report? I'm interested in hearing how he acted...

I can't see WWE being interested in anything New Jack brings to the table.

Wait, what DOES New Jack bring to the table?

OK, wrestling wrestling moves that New Jack has done.

1.) Clothesline. Saw him do one to one of the Baldies in one of their matches.

2.) A Splash. Well, that's the move he relies on when he does his balcony dives.

3.) Elbow Drop. Saw him do one to D-Von during the Guilty As Charged '99 show...

4.) Stiff Punches.

5.) Headbutt.

6.) Hanging Vertical Suplex (?). Still GAC '99. Most of the move was off-camera, but it looked a lot like New Jack did one to D-Von.

That's all the moves I can think of...

Have you seen RF Video's Undercover with New Jack, where he talks about the incident? Have you seen the actual FOOTAGE of the incident? I have, and Jack had no right to do what he did. He admits to going absolutely crazy on this guy and stabbing him silly, and the only defense he gives is some bullshit like "the police had this looking like I attacked this guy in a parking lot. What happens in the ring stays in the ring." Jack was damn sure in the wrong with ttat.

And Michael Jordan, the stabbing that deep WAS out of script. There was never a set finish; they were going to brawl around the gym and have a blowoff match the next month. The stabbing the guy in the neck, back, arm, leg, etc. was all done on the spur of the moment, none pre-planned.

I might be wrong then but everything I read sounded like the case was bullshit.

And no I haven't seen anything from RF since I don't feel like supporting a pedophile

I might be wrong then but everything I read sounded like the case was bullshit.

I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but considering I've seen the tape several times, I think I have the right to say that you are wrong in this particular instance. Everthing points against him on that tape.

And no I haven't seen anything from RF since I don't feel like supporting a pedophile

Well, buy a bootleg then. Someone on DVDR is selling it. Anyone with half a brain could see from that tape that New Jack was WAY out of line.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Anything PRODUCED by that scumbag shouldn't be brought at all.

I dont even buy the original ROH dvds. I'll buy the remastered editions since those were re-produced.

Guest Trivia247

unless this has been posted already..

As reported earlier by PWInsider, New Jack was backstage at RAW, and was scheduled to work a tryout match. For some reason, the match did not happen. Word going around right now is that there’s chance he’ll be working the Smackdown tapings tonight in Orlando, Florida.

If he does work the Smackdown tapings, there’s a possibility for a major backstage incident in one form or another between New Jack and The Dudley Boys. New Jack has been threatening the Dudley Boys for months now. At a Combat Zone Wrestling event in Philadelphia, PA at the ECW Arena he made some very detailed verbal threats towards both Dudley Boys and their families. He also claims that they stole his gimmick, by switching to wearing camouflaged clothing, and using the screeching noise at the beginning of their entrance music, which is very similar to the gunshot screeching in New Jack’s entrance music (“Natural Born Killers”, by Dr. Dre & Ice Cube).

New Jack has said on various occasions that he would “F#$% up” the Dudleys if he ever met them again, and as his track record shows, New Jack is a very violent man.

It is not confirmed that New Jack will in fact be at the Smackdown tapings tonight. However, if he is, it will be interesting to see what, if anything, goes down between him and the Dudleys.

What the Hell are they thinking?

Guest Trivia247

Not that it matters since evidently by the spoilers he wasn't there...

But it wouldn't matter if the Dudleys are on SD or not, there is always Velocity that is taped at the same time. Plus pretty much wrestlers who don't even have a match in either show is still called up to hang around in order to plug them into a match if someone goes injured or no shows or whatever

great...now we'll get that "dream match" of New Jack being a former gangbanger with Shelton Benjamin and accusing Benjamin of selling out starting their EPIC fued... :rolleyes:

Guest netslob

stolen from Inside Pulse, so take it for what it's worth.:

Many rumors coming out suggest that New Jack's idea that subsequently has gotten him a dark match with WWE was that he, not Jesus or Carlito, be revealed as the person that stabbed Cena. Although this seems to be a long shot to make it to the air, there is always the possibility of WWE playing it up with their tape library. We'll follow this and see where it heads.

not a bad idea...i've heard worse. i'd pay actual money to see New Jack beat Cena for the US title.

great...now we'll get that "dream match" of New Jack being a former gangbanger with Shelton Benjamin and accusing Benjamin of selling out starting their EPIC fued...

that could work too...i remember in those vignettes Shelton shot he talked about how some kids had paid a crackhead to beat him up, so he carried a gun to school to protect himself. New Jack could play that crackhead.

The Cena/New Jack thing would actually make a pretty good program if they did it as a one shot. Cena's better off doing those Attitude era main event brawls since he's totally fallen off as an actual worker.

Guest Trivia247

in WWE logic

New Jack would have been written in to being the Guy who really did Katie Vick....while Kane was knocked out in the Crash, New Jack took his opportunities with a as of yet not dead Katie and then kill her and put Kane's hand on her breast to implicate him.

Smell the Good Taste in a feud between New Jack vs Kane, especially if he starts eying Lita.

(And then the Good Taste Fairies come down and Assassinate anyone responsible for such a Angle, even me for even suggesting it)

BANG!

The more I think about the WWE moveset compared to a New Jack moveset....he actually was working the WWE style before the WWE called it a style.

All he needs is the four minute resthold headlock in the middle of the ring and New Jack is champion material.

Yes, I'm serious. If he can curb his promos just a touch (I've heard Jack do a promo with little cursing other than the word ass and he is still very good) then Jack's style would work.

I'd watch Smackdown for a Cena/New Jack feud.

The Cena/New Jack thing would actually make a pretty good program if they did it as a one shot. Cena's better off doing those Attitude era main event brawls since he's totally fallen off as an actual worker.

I wasn't aware Cena was ever actually on as a worker. I remember that title match he had with Brock as being quite abysmal.