TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 1-14-05!

It's times like these I wish I was drunk.

Ha. I have a bottle of Mad Dog Kiwi-Lemon in front of me. Marking tonight should be interesting.

MAD DOG FRIDAY, BIATCH~! ;)

If this means that you give Manson the match through being drunk, expect me to go militant straight-edge on your arse.

If this means that you give Manson the match through being drunk, expect me to go militant straight-edge on your arse.

Mwuahahahahaha. Expect to get comments like "There weren't enough topless pictures in your match. What was with that?" and others. Feel free to resend your match with the appropriate revisions. ;)

Edwin and myself have both passed the mystical "Edit a match to one word below the limit from one thousand words over the limit" border.

Whether we actually won those matches, well, that's a different story.

-Z

Already taken care of, champ.

And since Munich is inquiring; Thoth is out of the picture and Crowe was the first person I found who I thought would be capable of posting the show and a card tonight. You can already see that Judge is going to be out of it; I know I'm going to be out of it; and it would be unfair to put Lockdown and Smarkdown on Tom's hands.

I'm wondering if it's time to bring up the 'if writers have a dealine they have to meet so should the markers' topic again. I'm not trying to be a bitch about this, but come on, guys, this is two shows in a row now, lets keep it together.

I'm wondering if it's time to bring up the 'if writers have a dealine they have to meet so should the markers' topic again. I'm not trying to be a bitch about this, but come on, guys, this is two shows in a row now, lets keep it together.

I on the other hand am bitter and opinionated.

It's more than 2 shows. Obviously the markers have real life stuff, but so do the writers. From what I've seen, no-showing is less frequent in recent months. Yet, the amount of matches that haven't been posted on time for whatever reason doesn't respresent that. Fact is, it's becoming as much of a problem as the no-showing frenzy in the Autumn was.

fyi, I did ask Crowe if he had the matches around and would have been more than happy to mark them. Unfortunately, Mike, in his inebriated state... left.

I know that I've been an offender in terms of putting shows up late, which I apologize for, but I'm starting to wonder if maybe having a show on Friday night might be A Bad Thing.

Well, it does mean that those of us with weekday jobs get both saturdya and sunday to write for Lockdown. But i've always been confused why Storm, which is supposedly the flagship show, has one day less to write for than the other two shows, meaning that things tend to be more rushed.