TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

New tag team signs with WWE

The Shane Twins, Mike and Todd from Florida have signed a developmental deal with the WWE, according to Mike Johnson. They were infamously "The Johnsons" in the early TNA days.

03.jpg

It's official - this will suck big, floppy donkey dick.

Don't hold them too long - they will become stimulated.

Don't rub them the wrong way - they will spit at you.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

So it's another Basham like team where one of them actually has talent?

Are they are actual brothers at least?

Guest The Shadow Behind You

Are they going have to change there last names to the Gregory Twins?

I don't think they're related.

All Hosses look alike so might as well make them brothers or cousins. Might as well call them Lance and Coy Bashem.

Guest Trivia247

Oh goodie... maybe they will be Bashram's long lost cousins or something, the ones from the Bigger side of the family.

Are these guys just more talentless hosses or do they actually have potential?

Well, one of their career highlights was they played large penises.

Yep, I see plently of potenial for these guys.

Guest LooneyTune

Like someone said, when your career moment is being WRESTLING PENIS' (Dick and Rod Johnson), that really doesn't sound positive.

Plus they were absolutely horrendous last time I saw them wrestle last year. Blech... of all the possible teams to sign, WWE hires a set of shitty twin wrestlers. Why not just sign back the Harris Bros. At least they aren't fat.

DOI posted this:

" Shane Twins Sign WWE Contracts

In a sign of WWE looking for new talent, the WWE signed The Shane Twins to three year deals today. The Shane Twins are Mike and Todd Shane and are a tag team out of the Florida area. The Shane Twins worked for NWA TNA briefly in 2002.

Ron Niemi, who assisted the Shane Twins throughout their careers told the DOI the following:

"I am extremely proud of the Shane Brothers and feel this signing is LONG overdue but comes at a great time as they are in the greatest condition of their career and are one of the best tag teams in the world right now. Mike and Todd are like family to me and I couldn't be any happier for them and the entire roster and office of NWA Florida feels the same way. Watch for Mike and Todd to make a LOT of noise in the WWE!"

Niemi worked closely with the Shane Twins in NWA Florida.

The Shane Twins will join a very tag team depleted WWE. It is not known when they will debut, but with the lack of true tag teams on Raw and Smackdown, I wouldn't be surprised to see them debut sooner than later.

The DOI congratulates The Shane Twins on their new jobs.

Special Thanks to Will Rivera for major assistance on this story "

Guest JMA

They really should've signed this team and put them on Smackdown instead of creating the Basham Brothers gimmick. They could even make the "switcheroo" thing almost seem realistic. Plus, they're HOSSES!

Guest Ronnie755

No surprise here. The Observer has mentioned that there will be a number of new signings in the next 2-3 months, due to the expansion of developmental. This week's issue even reported that they are looking to sign up a few smaller indy workers for developmental. Plus, they're planning on adding one more cruiser to the main roster.

Guest DeathBecomesYou
Man, they should have invested in the Dupp family! Haha

I would mind if they brought in Stan Dupp, always thought he was underrated.

Guest bort

Arent these guys already pretty old, I remeber during there World Japan stint somthing about them being like 38

Arent these guys already pretty old, I remeber during there World Japan stint somthing about them being like 38

For their first appearance, they'll probably appear in the back of the locker room, hunched-over, limp, sitting on beat-up old bean-bag chairs complaining they have problems standing up straight...

Then Simon Dean appears with a huge, apparently semi-permanent grin, and gives them his new addition to the Simon System line.

Come on, with Gerwitz around, it wouldn't be surprising. ;)