TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

New tag team signs with WWE

Guest Trivia247

so they do a roster cut of people who have at least decent enough wrestling traits from the males and females

and who do they hire to fill their spots?

Two slugs and Talentless Divas to do Pillow fights.

They're probably being brought in as jobber material for the Undertaker.

Haha lol

I haven`t really seen those two work but from what I`ve heard they`re not all that good.Still,I`d say that I prefer a tag team signing rather than two single wrestlers ala Snitsky or something.

Whoever's telling you they suck is lying. I've been watching them develop in Florida for years. They're the fastest 280+ wrestlers I've ever seen. Slugs? You MUST be shitting me. Most 200 pounders have trouble keeping up with them in the ring sometimes. I can understand why some people don't like their work since because of their agility they're not very crisp with their moves, but when they're on, they're fucking ON. They play monster heel tag team very well, hopefully they'll be well utilized. I wouldn't get my hopes up, but whatever. Still they're very talented guys, and certainly not TNA rejects, as TNA was (and still continues to be) a complete joke of a fed back in their early stages when they brought in the Shanes with that terrible penis gimmick.

Meh, if they bring something to the tag division I'm happy that they are here. I think i'll actually give them a chance and see what they are like before calling them shit just because they're big.

Vito from BetweenTheRopes said tonight he's wrestled these guys a lot and they're ready to go, down at the 270 range, in great shape, etc. He said that they are going on the road immediately, and that the three year deal they signed with the WWE is a VERY nice deal. So apparently Vince and company really like these guys.

I found this..

"The Shane Twins will be staying on the road with the Smackdown crew and

are expected to debut on TV within the next few weeks."

so it looks like they'll be debuting on SmackDown!. well, at least SD is getting a new Tag Team.

Guest GrayGray

I'm here to defend The Shane Twins, as a close follower of the Florida scene.

Yes they may look like hosses, but they are both surprisingly agile for their build and they can go with just about anyone in the ring.

Obviously people are writing them off after their awful Johnsons run in TNA, however in that case the gimmick was so bad that the Shane Twins didn't stand a chance.

I also believe that they will probably debut as the Basham cousins or something, but I believe the best way to debut them would be to have them eject the Bashams from JBL's Cabinet. Maybe - the Bashams screw up, when say the Big Show attacks JBL, then have JBL say he doesn't have time for mistakes and he will eliminate them. Enter The Shane Twins, who take out the Bashams and JBL announces them as the new members of his Cabinet.

I believe that this could help establish them as a force to be reckoned with from the get-go, and they would have immediate heat by associating themselves with JBL.

I know their track record isn't too good, Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, HEI-DEN-REICH etc. but in the Shane Twins and Paul Burchill the WWE have landed a rareity in "hosses" that can actually work very good matches.