TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest BrokenWings

McDonalds

Guest BrokenWings

I ordered a double quarter pounder with cheese today for lunch through McDonald's drive thru. When I got home I realised that instead of the customary two patties, I had four. And no, this was not the double big mac, they somehow just fucked up and made a gigantic one pound burger.

It was like eating a heart attack.

Discuss.

I remember making one for myself with three patties when I worked there. I couldn't even fit it in my mouth.

Guest The Shadow Behind You

I'd like to address my annoyance at the new Double Qtr. Pounder commerical.

Stop acting like it's some BRAND SPANKING NEW menu item. Its been there since the Original Qtr. Pounder was.

I can't wait for in 5 years they have similar campagain for the Filet of Fish.

Guest Failed Mascot

The Dbl Quarter Pounder didn't come out with the original one. The DQw/C is only about 10 years old, if that.

Guest Fook

My friend LOVES the filet o' fish. He'll literally order three or four of them at a time.

I, on the other hand, haven't touched anything McDonald's in years.

I've eatten there like once in 3 years. It was coming back from a concert, and it was like the only thing close by. I refuse to order their nasty-ass burgers, so I got some of them new-fangled chicken strips. They were OK, but WAY too expensive.

A friend of mine at work had an idea the other day.

He bought a DQP w/c and a Big Mac and took the meat and toppings from the DQP'er and put it on the Big Mac.

The Double Quarter Big Mac!

He raves about it since then.

Guest INXS

McDonalds always seem to be screwing orders up, I remember once getting a burger and having no actual burger inside the bun, ordering a Big Mac Meal and getting a McChicken Sandwich Meal instead etc. I've never had one of those fish things, do they actually taste like fish or is it more like fish cake (fish & potato things). I rarely go to McDonalds, perhaps half a dozen times a year because the food never fills me up and it#s hardly nutritious!

They've screwed up my DQPC order several times. The burger would be in the right box, but I'd only have one patty in-between the bread. I guess that's God's way of trying to tell me something.

Also, I find it funny they're pimping this sandwich after just pimping their "healthy" salads and such...

Guest hhheld_down

i like their fish but i have to say IMO the chicken sandwhich (fried, not grilled) owns all. i ate 3 of those once in like 5 minutes. They are that good, but i shit like crazy after that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

This sandwich is a laughable effort to compete with Hardees' monoliths of meat.

It's buy a quarter pounder at regular price, and get a 2nd for what the temperature is at noon the previous day, and if it's below O it's free.

I remember the Wichita McD's doing that in the mid and late 90's, but I haven't seen it since

This sandwich is a laughable effort to compete with Hardees' monoliths of meat.

I actually ate that Monster Thickburger while in Georgia... and I didn't think it was that good. It was just fat for the sake of being fat, and really, I need fresh veggies (lettuce onions and tomatoes) on my burger

I remember making one for myself with three patties when I worked there. I couldn't even fit it in my mouth.

Just take your mask off.