TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Birthday Salutations Thread, '05~!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE! SWEET 16 TODAY, w000000000000000000000000000000t!!!

As a recently converted SWF fan and soon-to-be SWF super-mega-legend, I feel I must put in the good word for one of the fed's best. You're one of the few people around here by whom I wouldn't fear being murdered and/or raped if I encountered you in real life.

More importantly, I congratulate you for being the man responsible for possibly the greatest invention in human history, which is of course the time machine. How else could someone born in 1982 be sixteen in the year 2004?

As a recently converted SWF fan and soon-to-be SWF super-mega-legend, I feel I must put in the good word for one of the fed's best. You're one of the few people around here by whom I wouldn't fear being murdered and/or raped if I encountered you in real life.

More importantly, I congratulate you for being the man responsible for possibly the greatest invention in human history, which is of course the time machine. How else could someone born in 1982 be sixteen in the year 2004?

I am Toxxic, sign-in name MikeofEvil. I am now 23. MIKE is Chuck Woolery, fed God and yes, he is 16, he was the person I was saluting at the start of the thread. If people say Mike, they mean Chuck Woolery (his character was Mike Van Siclen). If people say Toxx, they mean me.

I am Toxxic, sign-in name MikeofEvil. I am now 23. MIKE is Chuck Woolery, fed God and yes, he is 16, he was the person I was saluting at the start of the thread. If people say Mike, they mean Chuck Woolery (his character was Mike Van Siclen). If people say Toxx, they mean me.

My retardation knows no limits. I should have looked at the date of your post, in which case I would have realized that this was an all-purpose birthday thread and not one you created to salute yourself. :)

Happy Birthday to the High Priest of Horrorcore and My Personal Bitch *ducks*

Dace!

FUCKING!

Niiiiiiggggggghhhhhhhhhht!!

Hope you had a good one mate!

And Happy Birthday to 'Justice' William Heartford III!