TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Question for the hhhaters

Despite which forum this is in, I do not intend to pick a fight or start a flame war with anyone.  But I'm curious about something.  I've heard it bitched about (MANY MANY times) that HHH has too much power, etc.  Well Scott Hall was one of his best friends and he's gone now.  And I thought I once heard it said that Hennig and him were kind of tight too, but don't quote me on that.  So anyway, does this prove that perhaps Trips doesn't have quite the stroke people claim he has, or am I just being naive?  I'm going to assume that most people won't be at all swayed by this, and that's cool, I'm an opinionated guy myself.  Anyway, your thoughts?

Guest goodhelmet

Quick answer- Since he is the game, trips realizes that their antics could hurt his grip on Vince therefore he probably encouraged the WWWF to let them go.

Wasn't he have supposedto have ditched Shawn Michaels after he felt he was no longer useful? That's a rumour I keep hearing, although I'mnot saying it's fact.

Guest converge241
Wasn't he have supposedto have ditched Shawn Michaels after he felt he was no longer useful? That's a rumour I keep hearing, although I'mnot saying it's fact

supposeddly shawn feels HHH badmouthed him/didnt go to bat enough for him and now they are not nicey-nicey. didnt talk to each other at WMX8

Guest Anglesault

I think that Hunter must still be mad at Perfect for 1996 when Perfect left and HHH's heat went bye bye. As for Hall, the guy can be your good friend, but if you  are a power hungry lunatic, and your friend gets in your way, well, you know.

Guest converge241
I think that Hunter must still be mad at Perfect for 1996 when Perfect left and HHH's heat went bye bye.

i forgot about that during the mero feud and the ic title win..

"poor" hhh.. two aborted pushes due to his friends

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

My response:  If Hall is so big a fuckup and HHH keeps sticking up for him...it will reflect bad on him.

And he can't have that.

There are sometimes no matter how much power you have the boss is still the boss Hall fucked up one too many times and it cost him no one could have saved him from being fired except Vince himself but i do believe HHH tried to stick up for him