TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Crowe

SWF LOCKDOWN! The Card! 01-19-05!

Oh, what a beautiful morning... today, it’s my pleasure to present a Smartmarks Wrestling Federation production...

S!

W!

F!

LOCKDOWN!

ON WEDNESDAY, 19TH OF JANUARY 2005!

LIVE FROM THE DUNKIN’ DONUTS CENTER IN RHODE ISLAND!

(5:00pm PDT, 8:00pm EDT; check local listings)

Send marked matches, promos, etc. to Ace309.

Hello, one and all! Welcome to the SWF Lockdown card. On this show, Stryke finds his way back into the squared circle against “The Sly One” Austin Sly, while Spike Jenkins gets put through the ringer in a triple threat match against wild men Johnny Dangerous and Alan Clark! And a battle of the Priests of Hardcore in a SWF stipulation first, the Rumble In The Pit match! But the real story of this show is the main event, a title for title classic straight singles match up between two of the SWF’s premiere talents, Landon Maddix and Sean Davis!

Alright, guys, let’s get cracking – I don’t wanna see any no shows. If you haven’t got a match, spend some time on a promo, alright? Cheers and good luck.

Opening Promo: Sacred.

CURTAIN JERKING WITH AGENT 27 AND THE ICONIC ONE!

Munich vs “The Icon” Max King

Max King hasn’t been having the best of runs in the tag division lately, so I think it’s time to give him some “alone time” in the singles world. But unfortunately singles life ain’t a walk in the park and his opponent, that tough nut cigarette smoking man with a ‘tude, isn’t going to make it easy. This should be a cracker of a curtain jerker with both men looking to get back on track with a W.

Rules: Straight up singles, one pinfall/tap-out will determine the victor. Disqualifications and countouts apply.

Word Limit: 3500

Marker: Justice

HARDCORE MATCH!

Carnage vs Danny Dagda

Carnage is in looooooovvvveee! Awww! But goddamn I am sick of this monster’s pining and puppy dog eyes. This one needs to find the carnage within, so hopefully he will against the impressive and hardy Danny Dagda in a brawl of epic proportions. Two wrestlers of the hardcore persuasion will wrestle in a match up of hardcore persuasion... fucking poetry, isn’t it?

Rules: Hardcore rules apply, which is to say there are no rules.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: Crowe

SLY DEALINGS WITH STRYKE!

Stryke vs Austin Sly

Stryke wants a match? He’s got one. However, on the other side of the ring is Austin Sly, recently returned to the squared circle and looking better than ever with an improved physique and newly found trenchcoat styling. I’m sure Austin will be determined to kick some ass and Stryke will obviously be willing to kick some back. Let’s see a good fight, guys.

Rules: Straight up singles, one pinfall/tap-out will determine the victor. Disqualifications and countouts apply.

Word Limit: 4000

Marker: 5_moves_of_doom

TRIPLE THREAT DAY OF DEFEAT MATCH!

Hollywood Spike Jenkins vs Johnny Dangerous vs Alan Clark

Hollywood Spike Jenkins’ world needs to be turned upside for a little while. Why, you ask? ‘Cause he’s a douche bag, why else? Heh, I’m just kidding, Spike. Regardless, this will simply be a great match up and with the minor stipulation allowing expanded creativity and match options... I expect all three of you to show. If not, expect punishment match. :P And to the winner... the spoils!

Rules: You must “defeat” both your opponents to gain victory. Standard rules apply so a “defeat” can be achieved via pinfall, submission, countout or disqualification. “Defeats” do not result in eliminations.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: chirs3

RUMBLE IN THE PIT!

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez vs Dace Night

Tom Flesher seems to think that wrestling nowadays is all trashy garbage wrestling. Well, I'm here to prove to Tom that wrestling can be hardcore but still maintain its class and quality. So, the Hardcore champion and Dace Night will enter into a barred steel cage and rumble until one of them is on the canvas unconscious. Dace gets a chance to re-establish himself as king of the hardcore mountain, while Cortez gets the opportunity to place himself firmly in the driver's seat of the hardcore division. Brutal? Yes. Entertaining? Oh hell yeah. It's gonna rock.

Rules: Participants are trapped inside a barred steel cage (none of that mesh shit on this show). There are no holds barred and to gain victory, one must beat their opponent into a knockout submission (unconsciousness). One weapon may be brought into the pit if desired.

Word Limit: 5500

Marker: Ace309

AND NOW...

THE MAIN EVENT!

INTERCONTINENTAL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP!

UNITED STATES/JUNIOR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP!

TITLE FOR TITLE!

Landon Maddix © (ICTV Champ) vs Sean Davis © (USJL Champ)

Sean Davis earned the right to a World title shot after Slay Ride, when he was co-ranked #1 in the fed, with (who else?) Landon Maddix. However, Davis, businessman he is, decided to forego his World title shot, leaving Toxxic to mop up that mess. He instead decided to go after Landon's ICTV title, but wait! Maddix was also ranked #1, and he too has claim to a title shot! How do we solve this? Well, it's simple... two men, one match, for two titles. Coming off a hard loss to Sacred on the last show, I bet Landon Maddix is determined to keep this gold that seems all the more shinier today than yesterday – Davis is gonna have pull out all the stops to win this one.

Rules: Straight-up singles, one pinfall/tap-out will determine the victor. Disqualifications and countouts apply.

Word Limit: 6000

Marker: Chuck Woolery

What's with the 'one-off, one-on' booking Toxxic's been getting lately? Still, looks like a fun card and here's to Spike taking out Johnny and Clark while Davis RIPS Landon's other belt off him. Heh.

What's with the 'one-off, one-on' booking Toxxic's been getting lately? Still, looks like a fun card and here's to Spike taking out Johnny and Clark while Davis RIPS Landon's other belt off him. Heh.

Toxx, you were on the card, but a change had you removed and I simply couldn't give ya a good match with the lack of available faces. Don't worry, you'll be on the next card - just enjoy the break.

Crowe, it was a nice stip to write, but not enough words to do all three characters justice. Better reserved for a PPV next time I think.

Very much noted, Johnny.

Attention Carnage & Danny Dagda, my internet is playing up (I'm at a Cafe right now) and I'm not sure how long it'll be before it's working again, so lateness on the outcome of your match might occur. I'm sorry, but I can't help the fact that things HATE me.

Head's up: Mine's gonna be late-ish. Been marking for a while (plus interruptions), and it's a tough decision tonight. Hopefully will have it done within the hour.