TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Guest cosbywasmurdered

How do you set it up so anyone can download? I've got about 17 gigs of wrestling and people are always asking for stuff

How do you set it up so anyone can download? I've got about 17 gigs of wrestling and people are always asking for stuff

My guess is this:

When you post a file on yousendit.com, have it go to your E-Mail.

Then, post the link that you get in the E-Mail to the rest of the people.

Guest OSIcon

I've always been a big fan of the Sting/Luger vs. Steiners tag match.

A really fun sprint with great crowd heat and high impact moves.

That radicals clip sent shivers up and down my spine. Likely because I'm probably the only guy on the forums that doesn't get the chance to watch old tapes that often.

That is what I fucking want on WWE tv. What can't I get this on my tv atleast once a month? Most of the current roster has been jobbed out and lost all crediblity. If you're gonna job people out, atleast make some stars in the process. Did Road Dog and Billy Gunn lose any crediblity from getting slammed around on that show? Oh well.

Without competition, you just can't have a moment like that. Though I would mark out of AJ Styles showed up on WWE TV, it would be nothing like four fucking WCW guys showing up on RAW.

I'll put up some more stuff later.

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2PYT5SI...5S3HTBPM4BZQIK9

This is Scott Hall's Nitro debut.

Here's an old Savage vs. Warrior match from when Warrior is IC champ. Don't know exactly what it's from:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PHJND8...IJ3QCKLQZ44DTI9

Mr Perfect vs. Shawn Michaels, when HBK was still in the Rockers, IIRC:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3I62ERG...6U0NLP7VI8H2KFB

Here's an old Savage vs. Warrior match from when Warrior is IC champ. Don't know exactly what it's from:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PHJND8...IJ3QCKLQZ44DTI9

Mr Perfect vs. Shawn Michaels, when HBK was still in the Rockers, IIRC:

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3I62ERG...6U0NLP7VI8H2KFB

Without downloading, I bet that's the MSG match from right before WrestleMania V.

Perfect / Shawn was from Road to WrestleMania VII.

If anyone else wants to share matches from their computer, feel free. Just go to s13.yousendit.com to upload a match and then post the link here.

I don't see why they won't let you copy & paste.

JoeDirt, it's not as if it's an old clip or anything, but do you happen to have or know how to get the RVD/Austin match from Smackdown in late-2001? It's something I've been wanting to see again ever since it aired, but I've just never been able to track it down on the Internet.

Good thread. Some of the stuff here really makes you nostalgic.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool
JoeDirt, it's not as if it's an old clip or anything, but do you happen to have or know how to get the RVD/Austin match from Smackdown in late-2001? It's something I've been wanting to see again ever since it aired, but I've just never been able to track it down on the Internet.

I think i have that match on tape.... maybe we should talk

If you have the date I can look to see if i have it.

If you have the date I can look to see if i have it.

September 3rd, 2001.

The entire buildup around the Van Dam/Austin match that night was perfect. Between Austin screaming he'll kick the ass of the next person to walk through the Alliance door - with everyone screaming for it to be Van Dam - and the actual upset in the match itself, it was all just handled really well.