TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JoeDirt

JoeDirt's old school match thread

Guest Frank_Nabbit

Road Warriors Skit (This is soooooo bad - the Warriors crash-land from outer space, eat a dead deer that's in a field, steal a car and eat raw chicken. Hilarious.)

This would be AWESOME to find...

How long does it take to upload on yousend it? I ask becsue the files are large.

I have the main feature of the Rise and Fall ECW DVD(250 MB, and the 2005 Royal Rumble (Just the rumble match itself, 160 MB) I'd also be wiling to share if someone can find me a host.

AIM possibly also.

How long does it take to upload on yousend it? I ask becsue the files are large.

I have the main feature of the Rise and Fall ECW DVD(250 MB, and the 2005 Royal Rumble (Just the rumble match itself, 160 MB) I'd also be wiling to share if someone can find me a host.

AIM possibly also.

Big files take a while, but for me (I have a really fast connection) the ones you want to do would probably be no longer than 20-30 minutes on Sendit.

I'll re-up Steiner-Flair if someone (someone named Sledgehammer) will re-up Sting/Luger v. Steiners. Deal?

I can put Steiners/Luger/Sting back up. Just give me a minute as I'm uploading something else and I'll get to that one next.

How long does it take to upload on  yousend it? I ask becsue the files are large.

I have the main feature of the Rise and Fall ECW DVD(250 MB,  and the 2005 Royal Rumble (Just the rumble match itself, 160 MB)  I'd also be wiling to share if someone can find me a host.

AIM possibly also.

Big files take a while, but for me (I have a really fast connection) the ones you want to do would probably be no longer than 20-30 minutes on Sendit.

I'm at school, so the connection is fast. Thanks for the info.

Anyone got:

Terrence Taylor & Tom Zenk Vs. WCW Champion Lex Luger & Arn Anderson from Starrcade 1991

or

War Games 1992 (Sting's Squadron Vs. Dangerous Alliance)

or

Chris Benoit & Beef Wellington Vs. Jushin Liger & Brian Pillman (Clash feat. NWA Tag Title Tournament)

I have Warrior/Savage, including the entire history of the feud and pre-match comments, as well as the dramatic post-match stuff. Really good quality, too.

One of my favorite matches ever.

I'll upload tomorrow along with Steiners/Lex+Sting (if JoeDirt didnt), Ive got class to tend to.

AWESOME matches, man. Keep 'em comin'!

Also, how clear is your RVD/Eddie? If you like it so much, I've got a DVD Quality version of it online.

God, Goldberg/Page sucks. One of the most overrated pieces of dreck ever.

Guest ajnin1

I'd like to, but I don't have too many more matches, some NWA:TNA, a couple of good wwe matches, The Royal Rumble match of 2001, and some obscure cruiser matches. I have some awesome non-wrestling stuff though, some of the goldust/booker stuff, Angle's "interview" with the rock, the ECW invasion of Raw with RVD and Dreamer with subsequent promo by Heyman, and probably a few things I've forgotten about.

Actually, compared with most of the stuff I have RVD vs. Guerrero is really pretty good, but thanks for the offer.

Well, you have to put it in perspective, compare Page/Goldberg with the match before it, and you see why most people like the match.

Haven't had time til today, but I'm upping Flair/Steiner right now. Awesome match, that I'd only heard about til now.

Pissed that I missed Backlund/Inoki, but the awesome stuff from ajnin1 makes up for it :)