TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The one and only bradshaw sucks thread

Did I mention lately how much I hate Bradshaw? Well too bad! With all this plane trip crap that's been going on, I hate him even more now! Please join, at your leisure, in the Bradshaw flaming.

Guest J*ingus

I find great amusement in the fact that, in smart mark circles, the word "Bradshaw" has become a verb, and not a very nice one at that.  

Also, for such a Stan Hansen ripoff, Bradshaw never seemed to have any of the attributes that made Hansen great (like surprisingly good cardiovascular stamina, a never-ending willingness to work hard, an intense charisma, a great attitude in real life, and so on).  He just copied the LARIATOOOOOO and didn't bother with the rest.

Guest Special K

The lariat's all right. The rest of his offense sucks, he only gets good pops in Texas, and I never thought he even had a good look. And I never thought having a fucking redneck accent qualified as charisma. If it does, there's a few hundred potential ME's attending my school. i can't believe he gets a ME push, but  RVD is being actively depushed. The hazing shit makes me go beyond not liking him on my TV, to actively hating him.