TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
strummer

Reid Flair Arrested

Guest LooneyTune

I knew this kid would get in the trouble the second I saw him beat up Eric Bischoff.

Reid Flair is even more of a monster than Austin. At least Austin has an excuse (Drunk Redneck). I guess Reids's father isn't the best role model (ahem...) either.

Holy shit, THIS was unexpected.

He's charged with a misdeamenor count of "non-aggressive physical force assault", what the hell does that mean?

Guest LooneyTune

That's white police talk for "Beat the shit out of someone" I think. I don't know, people are ass backwards with their lingo. Like Cooling Storage Unit... it's a fucking freezer! But that is a rant for another day.

Guest bigm350

How long will it be before we see Reid Fleihr in a WWE ring? After he graduates high school?

Guest LooneyTune

As long as they don't put him anywhere near the "Divas". Woman beating bastard kid...

Guest LooneyTune

That entire statement contradicts itself... Non-Aggresive PHYSICAL FORCE ASSAULT. That's worse than CIVIL WAR.

This proves Bret Hart is better than Flair in every way, not just in wrestling. I have never heard of Blade Hart getting into any trouble. The Flairs are just a bunch of womanizing, boozing, boarish, white trash, southern dickheads. The children of Bret Hart come from the wonderful country of Canada, barely associate with "them southern folk", and certainly would not be caught in a scandal of this magnitude. One more thing, I hate southerners.

Guest LooneyTune

Arrested: 07/11/2004

Anyone else miss this? Still... he got arrested for beating up a woman! (eggs his house and throws high-heel shoes through windows)

Actually the exact offense was written as such:

ASSAULT ON A FEMALE - NON.AGG.PHYS.FORCE

So God only knows exactly what that means and exactly what happened. Technically, poking someone with your finger or saying that you're gonna hit them can get you arrested and convicted for assault.

The Flairs are just a bunch of womanizing, boozing, boarish, white trash, southern dickheads. The children of Bret Hart come from the wonderful country of Canada, barely associate with "them southern folk", and certainly would not be caught in a scandal of this magnitude. One more thing, I hate southerners.

As a lifelong Southerner who's never once hit a woman: fuck you.

Guest LooneyTune

davidflair.jpg

"What about me, dad! What about David?!?!"

Flair2.jpg

You're out of the family, wimp. WHOOOO!

This proves Bret Hart is better than Flair in every way, not just in wrestling. I have never heard of Blade Hart getting into any trouble. The Flairs are just a bunch of womanizing, boozing, boarish, white trash, southern dickheads. The children of Bret Hart come from the wonderful country of Canada, barely associate with "them southern folk", and certainly would not be caught in a scandal of this magnitude. One more thing, I hate southerners.

You're being sarcastic, right? Or just flame-baiting?

This proves Bret Hart is better than Flair in every way, not just in wrestling.  I have never heard of Blade Hart getting into any trouble.  The Flairs are just a bunch of womanizing, boozing, boarish, white trash, southern dickheads.  The children of Bret Hart come from the wonderful country of Canada, barely associate with "them southern folk", and certainly would not be caught in a scandal of this magnitude.  One more thing,  I hate southerners.

You're being sarcastic, right? Or just flame-baiting?

Of course I am being sarcastic. How could I hate all of those wonderful "southern folk"?

However, I was being sarcastic in one sentence in this post, but maybe it was this one.

Guest LooneyTune

Isn't Ric Flair originally from Minnesota, or is that B.S.? I guess that would only make his kids hillbilly redneck white trash people.

I have no issues with you badmouthing the Southerners ... it was the "this proves that Bret Hart is better than Ric Flair" part. How one thing relates to the other is beyond me, and thus I was hoping that you were either joking or mocking the people foolish enough to equate one thing to the other.

But he was born in Memphis and then was adopted and taken to Minnesota. SO you take the hick out of the south but you can't take the south out of the hick or something.

Guest LooneyTune

This is crazy stereotype talk. When did NORTH Carolina become hickville, USA? I always thought once you reached South Carolina is when the cousins sleeping with each other law wasn't in effect.

Oh wait, this was the misdemeanor charge.

He probably just pointed at her then, which is considered assault in many states now.

This is crazy stereotype talk. When did NORTH Carolina become hickville, USA? I always thought once you reached South Carolina is when the cousins sleeping with each other law wasn't in effect.

Let me put it this way: directly north of North Carolina is... West Virginia. If you've ever been there, then you know that the true South isn't all downhill of the Mason-Dixon line.

Let me put it this way: directly north of North Carolina is... West Virginia. If you've ever been there, then you know that the true South isn't all downhill of the Mason-Dixon line.

KKK and I can testify to that.

Reid looks to be on something...