TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ace309

Smarkdown Card for 1-24-05!

SWF SMARKDOWN, MONDAY, JANUARY 24TH LIVE FROM THE WACHOVIA CENTER IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA!

(8:00 PM Eastern, 11:00 PM Pacific; check local listings)

Send everything to Chuck Woolery

It’s the last show before Clusterfuck~! More importantly, it’s the Tom Flesher show! Flesher’s had a heavy hand in the booking tonight, like everyone knew he would, and he’s sending the SWF off into the Clusterfuck with a bang!

Remember, this is Tom’s show – the refs have been warned to be extra-strict on the rules tonight!

Opening Promo: Landon Maddix

MAIN EVENT

Dace Night vs. Mak Francis

~ Two of Flesher’s favorite opponents who just happen to mesh stylistically are squaring off for this one! Night’s a little rusty, and this is Francis’s first excursion back into the ring, but surely they’ll pick it up quickly.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 6000

Send To: Chuck Woolery

#1 CONTENDERSHIP FACEOFF

Toxxic vs. Johnny Dangerous

~ Two world champions clash to determine the #1 contender to the winner’s choice of titles!

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: 5_moves_of_doom

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. Alan Clark

~ Spike lost to his opponent in the three-way match, and it’s only fair that Clark, who outlasted him, gets a shot at the champion (whose lackadaisical backstage attitude lately has made management less than pleased).

Rules: Cruiserweight rules. 20-count on the outside, and throwing the opponent over the top rope is immediately disqualifiable. Otherwise, standard.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: Ace309

TAG TEAM MATCH

The Royal Order (King and Korgath) vs. Martial Law (Maddix and Cortez)

~ Despite the Royal Order’s early missteps, they still show a great deal of potential, and thus they’ll be facing off against one of the combinations of Martial Law!

Rules: Standard. Use the tag ropes!

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: chirs3

SINGLES MATCH

Austin Sly vs. Munich

~ Fight!

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Chuck Woolery

CURTAIN-JERK FEST!

Manson vs. Stryke

~ Stryke, coming off a win over Austin Sly, takes on Manson to start the show!

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Ace309

Edited by Ace309

Sacred, what the hell happened to that opening promo you were doing? Cos that might have helped me figure out if, like, you're still part of Rev-0 or not. On the up side, I now get to face off vs Johnny in THE DECIDER~!

w00t.

You mean you got drunk and you spilt beer on your keyboard? No matter, anyway. As long as we know by the next time someone wants to book you in a match either with or against me, Spike or Sean, that should be just about OK.

No time is listed - should we assume the standard 8:00 PM Eastern applies?

I don't know what you're talking about. You must be illiterate. It's there, and of course it's been there since the day I posted the card. ::cough::

- TMF

Edited by Ace309

Hey Landon, think you might want to give me a shot at that USJL title on the next show?

Plz?