TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Lockdowned comments

Well, having scanned through earlier, it looks like a positive show. No DNSes and a decent match (at least) for every one. And, the bookers got everything up on time! Credits go to King for his opener, continuing to show the potential to burst up the card at any time. Uhm, again. Carnage does the smart thing and squashes Dagda, who by all rights should just quit now. Stryke wins. Must be nearly Clusterfuck time. :P

Of course, Johnny enters his usual great performance in the triple threat. There's your darkhorse Clusterfuck bet right there, folks.

Stable pride for Cortez over Dace, who I'm guessing is still a little rusty...but still, take nothing away from Cortez. Brutal stuff.

And...well, then I end up taking the USJL belt back. Time to dust off those JL belts methinks. There were supposed to be some 'flashbacks' putting me over during the show, but they didn't appear, so what can I say. Except, wow, I guess I should really give this USJL belt to someone who can actually defend it regularly.

Landon's promos have been edited in. They weren't put up previously because I'm an idiot.

Know who's not an idiot, though? Todd Cortex, who wrote a fantastic Rumble in the Pit to retain over the High Priest of Horrorcore, Dace Fucking Night.

Guest carnage

The card over all was excellent. I'm a bit embarrassed my match sucked ass as much as it did. I was really swamped with work this past week and could only manage the sad excuse for a match I submitted as late as I did. I was hoping Danny Dagda had put something in but I figured bad was better than nothing.

Damn Hardcore Champion Straight-Edgers pulling out an unlikely win against Dace and being in line for a massive push...

...er, whoops.

Damn cruiserweight/Hardcore Champion Straight-Edgers pulling out an unlikely win against Dace and being in line for a massive push.

Yeah, thats how it should be.

Agreed.

Damn cruiserweight/Hardcore Champion Straight-Edgers pulling out an unlikely win against Dace and being in line for a massive push.

Yeah, thats how it should be.

Agreed.

I can live with that. I'm good with sharing the spotlight.

*Sings along to Fozzy*

"DON'TCHA WANNA BE ME!"

*Gives Landon's old entrance music back to him*

Thinking of which - Landon, how many entrance themes have you had since you came here?

*Sings along to Fozzy*

"DON'TCHA WANNA BE ME!"

*Gives Landon's old entrance music back to him*

Thinking of which - Landon, how many entrance themes have you had since you came here?

Marilyn Manson- The Fight Song (Early SJL)

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Suck My Kiss (SJL- Pre-Turn and Heel Run)

Fozzy- Don'tcha Wanna Be Me? (Early SWF)

Incubus- Megalomaniac (Most of 2004/Jan 2005 SWF)

...and, I'm going to be changing it for the 'Fuck too. Either "Boom! Shake The Room" or "U Can't Touch This". Or "Holding Out For A Hero" maybe.

:P

(I may have had one between Fozzy and Incubus too, but if I did I sure can't remember it.)

I had three entrances themes in my career. "Night Prowler" by AC/DC, "Godzilla" by Blue Oyster Cult (the one I used for most of my career), and I think I used "Burn to Burn" by Static X early in my IGNWF career. I hated that damn song, though.

I can even beat TBS. I had two in my career, Faith No More's "Epic" (March '02-Sept '02; the entire run of the Z character) and the Tea Party's "Temptation" (Nov '02-April '04; Zenon's theme). I know there's a couple others who only had two themes, but I'm honestly not sure if there's ever been anyone who only had one theme through their entire career.

Strangler and I are only telling you this because it will be on the quiz later. I hope you're all paying attention.

-Z

I'm in with the 'two-themes' crowd, although my time here has obviously been less than most. 'We Still Kill The Old Way' by Lostprophets pre-World Title win, and 'Rookie' by Boy Sets Fire since then.

*slinks in*

SJL: Dreamsfear - "As Darkness Falls" (face theme)

SJL/SWF: Fear Factory - "Resurrection" (heel theme)

SWF: Killswitch Engage - "When Darkness Falls" (2nd face theme)

*slinks out*

Edit: *looks at Toxxic's sig* .... mongooses?

Long story, Janus. It features EWR, Adam Ryland and me being in the thanks list for Version 4.0. Just accept it and move on.

I only ever used "Testify" by RAtM, and J&R only used "Sleep Now in the Fire" by RAtM. Ejiro had a dozen themes, though, specifically tailored to get more and more heat. :)

I only ever used "Testify" by RAtM, and J&R only used "Sleep Now in the Fire" by RAtM. Ejiro had a dozen themes, though, specifically tailored to get more and more heat. :)

Yeah, we can make an exception in the "people who lots of themes really suck" rule for Ejiro. He used the fucking "Star Spangled Banner" for his theme at one point! The man's genius eclipses us all.

COME BACK EJIRO

-Z

Edited by realitycheck

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOUR THEME MUSIC IS.

BE QUIET PLEASE.

Only because you've had twelve. :P ;)

Are we still talking theme songs here?

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOUR THEME MUSIC IS.

BE QUIET PLEASE.

Only because you've had twelve. :P ;)

Are we still talking theme songs here?

Yes, Muzz has had many, many different songs.