TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gert T

Corey Dillon article

Ty Law was in the Jungle today, good interview, but Rome didn't ask him about where he might end up next yeat, which surprised me. Priest Holmes was the next guest, and he immediately started recruiting Ty for the Chiefs :lol:

Priest will take anybody who can move on defense at this point. The man is begging for defense.

I doubt New England sends him to the Chiefs though, unless they just plan to cut him which I don't agree with. At least get some picks for him, even if it's second/third round.

He was on WEEI an hour ago, and they asked him about his future. He gave the usual "I'd like to stay, but I know that there's a buisness side to this" answer.

Does he really need a bigger contract?

Didn't the Patriots make him the highest paid cornerback in football a few years back?

What did he do, blow it all on jawbreakers and comic books?

Well, you know how it is with Professional Athlete Diva's these days. It's all about "respect". I think he has learned that he isn't the top CB in football anymore and won't be demanding to be the highest paid anymore as he was earlier. Look how many games he has missed with these leg injuries the last 3 seasons. The Patriots aren't the only team that notices this i'm sure.