Virgil vs. Shawn Michaels

The Bushwackers vs. Money Inc.

British Bulldog vs. Rick Martel

Bret Hart vs. The Barbarian

Natural Disastors vs. Nasty Boys

Randy Savage vs. I.R.S.

Tito Santana vs. Repo Man

LOD & Natural Disastors vs. Money Inc. & Nasty Boys

Tape sucked, except for Savage vs. Irwin.

It's not on there. Battle of the Superstars 2 also has Mr. Perfect vs. Roddy Piper on the cover, but there is no match. And if I'm not mistaken, BOTS '92 has Jake/Roddy on the cover, same deal. So it's not uncommon.

Guest LooneyTune

Piper vs. Hennig IS on 2nd Annual Battle of the Superstars. It's the first match on the tape.

The guy lists The Hart Foundation Vs. The Legion of Doom which is on the WrestleFest 1991 so this guy got the year wrong.

Wrestlefest 1991

The Ultimate Warrior vs. Earthquake

The Mountie vs. The Big Bossman

The Rockers vs. Hercules & Paul Roma

Ted DiBiase vs. Kerry Von Erich (The match in question, it was the Texas Tornado, not the Nature Boy. So sorry.)

Davey Boy Smith vs. Haku

Brutus Beefcake grooming tips

Greg Valentine vs. Rick Martel

The Warlord vs. Koko B. Ware

The Legion of Doom vs. The Hart Foundation

Marty Jannetty vs. Pat Tanaka

Guest LooneyTune

Since when did Kerry Von Erich look like Ric Flair... EVER? They have different color hair, completely different facial expressions, KVE looked like he knew what the word "gym" meant, and by this time in his career wasn't as good as he once was.

Guest HTQ's Personal Bitch
I guess a lot of people confuse Flair w/ Bushwhacker Luke, although I think he looks more like Butch.

Line of the week, folks. I nearly choked on my Frosted Flakes.

When did it become the official sign of expressing your appreciation for someone's joke to say how you shot soda out of your nose/choked on your cereal/sprayed muffin crumbs on your keyboard?

Guest TheLastBoyscout

Flair had a classic match with DiBiase in Mid-South that turned DiBiase face.

I guess a lot of people confuse Flair w/ Bushwhacker Luke, although I think he looks more like Butch.

When did it become the official sign of expressing your appreciation for someone's joke to say how you shot soda out of your nose/choked on your cereal/sprayed muffin crumbs on your keyboard?

Now that was funny!

I squirted orange juice out of my ass!

Guest LooneyTune

Now that was funny!

I squirted orange juice out of my ass!

That was even funnier. :lol:

Guest HTQ's Personal Bitch

Now that was funny!

I wasn't a joke, cumstain.

Guest Loss
Kerry Von Erich was never good.  He was good at snorting, but that's about it.

This is a ridiculous, untrue statement.

I've watched both the Kerry/Flair one-hour draw from October of '85 and the 05/22/84 2/3 falls match with Jumbo in the past two days, so maybe that's why I feel strongly about this. He wasn't carried in either match, even if he was in with superior workers.

Now that was funny!

I wasn't a joke, cumstain.

I know it wasn't, penis head.

I just wanted to use the orange juice out the ass bit.

On the whole good vs bad thing, I remember a match with Repo Man and Papa Shango from Superstars around the same time that ended in a double DQ because they both tried using their weapons.

So evil vs evil wasn't TOTALLY unheard of.

Guest LooneyTune

True, but it was never a Top heel vs. Top heel back then. Face vs. Face RARELY happened, and when it did, it was something like Bret Hart vs. Virgil in a good sportsmanship match, or other various lower-carders vs. upper-carders.

Also, another heel match is HBK vs. Skinner from late '92. Probably on an episode of Primetime. Also found on Bashed in the USA IIRC.