TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Clusterfuck Card!

Hell, I don't feel the need to make a new thread for it. So how's everybodies word count coming, who's no-showing the Clusterfuck, who's all ready but needs to type their fingers to bloody stubs tomorrow?

I'm currently slaving away at my Clusterfuck, not quite with Ash gusto, and I'm around 1.2k (due to an unfornature computer crash yet it sucked anyway), luckily later tonight and tomorrow are all free time. How about you guys?

It's readily apparent i like the *idea* of writing Clusterfuck much more than actually sitting down and doing it. If only i had the slightest bit of drive to actually follow through with all my ideas and wrestling knowledge. Still, unlike the past two years i won't just give up and no-show, i wrote a 17K word five-way elimination match in one sitting before so *in theory* i can pull this off in one setting as well. With 1291 words in the bank that's only 13.7K to go!

Well, I'm on 14.5k and have 6 men left.

In other words, don't expect anything from me.

I'm not going to magically cut the 3k I need to do the rest of the match justice. Plus I've got an OAOAST match to finish off which has somehow become top priority over my SWF stuff for the first time I can remember. And I've been waiting for the 'Fuck for months, so obviously I haven't got the heart atm, which sucks because I actually enjoyed it up until now. I'm not going to bitch about the word limit, but I'll just say I knew it'd be a problem for me, which is why I questioned it in the first place. And sure enough, I'm no showing.

Feel free to Bushwhacker Luke me guys. You may not be seeing Maddix around for long anyway.

Maddix, just finish your match man. You're a good writer and like Tom said, if the fuck you write is over the limit but really good, it can still win, so just finish it.

And hell, going a K or two over an a 15K limit isnt as massive as going a K or two over in a 5K limit, so just show man.

Maddix, for christ's sake man show. If no-one else shows you'll win be default, and if everyone else rushes theirs you could win despite being over the limit.

Don't look at me. I gave up when I didn't wake up this morning until about a half hour ago. I only was running around 5K anyway. And I also have a Toast match to do in the next...oh...35 minutes.

Have A Magical Day.

Maddix, just finish your match man. You're a good writer and like Tom said, if the fuck you write is over the limit but really good, it can still win, so just finish it.

And hell, going a K or two over an a 15K limit isnt as massive as going a K or two over in a 5K limit, so just show man.

Turns out my OAOAST stuff got to me late, so I've been able to cut my finished match down to 15.5k. So, drama over, I guess I'll be showing after all. Otherwise I wouldn't have done because lord knows if I won with a match 1k over limit, SOMEBODY would have taken issue.

Turns out my OAOAST stuff got to me late, so I've been able to cut my finished match down to 15.5k. So, drama over, I guess I'll be showing after all. Otherwise I wouldn't have done because lord knows if I won with a match 1k over limit, SOMEBODY would have taken issue.

I'd yell at them for a while if that happened.

Otherwise I wouldn't have done because lord knows if I won with a match 1k over limit, SOMEBODY would have taken issue.

I took issue with you totally misrepresenting my character in our World Title match. Thing is, once the markers have made their decision it doesn't matter. I'm glad you're showing though, as apart from the marking out I would do if Spike or Sean won, you would probably make the most 'sense' as the 'Fuck winner.

I sadly, doubt I'll be showing. I had a decent chunk of a match done by Friday night, but a wild weekend and some quality family team (re: dinner with my grams and the cousins today...we Italians love our Sunday dinners) has me stretching for time. It's a longshot that I could get it in, but doubtful.

Otherwise I wouldn't have done because lord knows if I won with a match 1k over limit, SOMEBODY would have taken issue.

I took issue with you totally misrepresenting my character in our World Title match.

I was thinking more of Spike really. (I think he wants to win)

I'd yell at them for a while if that happened.

I believe ya. After all, you're Muzz man. Hell, god knows I'd be on here bitching tommorrow morning if that was the case, and I'm just a relative newbie.

It's personal problems when she sits you down and goes "We need to talk about bady names.." Spike. That's personal problems.

Dirk Evilguy is a good baddy name. Har har.

I took issue with you totally misrepresenting my character in our World Title match.

I was thinking more of Spike really. (I think he wants to win)

I know, but what I meant was that it doesn't matter who complains afterwards, because it's the markers that decide. You can do no more than write your best match, and if someone complains about it then someone complains.

If people would be very kind and get their matches to me at like 9pm EST rather than 10,I'd be like really happy. But it's probably to late to ask for that.

Oh well. No one's showing anyway, so it doesn't really matter.