TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. S£im Citrus

Smarkdown comments

I suppose that I should congratulate Spike on another Cruiserweight Title defense, but this:

... Spike and Kaine walk out of their corner and circle the ring. They eye each other careful as they enter the center of the ring with a lock up. Both strive for control, but Kaine takes control early with an arm drag takeover. Spike hits the mat and immediately slides back into the corner.

“The Untouchable with a nice arm drag takedown on the Cruiserweight Champion!”

Kaine waits in the middle of the ring, poking fun at his opponent. Spike climbs to his feet and they circle each other again. They go to meet in the middle of the ring again, but Spike drops down for a single leg takedown… that is countered into a front face lock by Kaine. Kaine breaks the hold, spins over the back of Spike and locks his arms in a rear waist lock. Kaine turns over onto his back, lifting Spike off his kneeled position into the air and back down onto the mat. Kaine breaks the waist lock and spins over Spike’s back again, this time locking his hands around the neck with a front headlock. Spike fights to his feet, dragging Kaine with him. Kaine breaks the front face lock, grabs Spike’s wrist and spins around into an arm wringer. Spike grabs his shoulder, but Kaine just continues pulling and twisting. Spike drops to one knee in a moment of pain, but comes back to his feet. Spike turns his body away from Kaine and drives his back into the chest of the challenger. With Kaine pushed out of the way, Spike breaks the arm wringer and locking in his own standing arm bar. Kaine tries to counter, but Spike is too fast for him. He wraps his free arm around the neck of Kaine, breaks the arm bar and locks his other arm into a cravat. Spike wrenches the neck, but lets go of the hold soon thereafter into an arm wringer. Spike spins underneath the arm of Kaine, drops down to his knees and takes Kaine over with a fireman’s carry. Spike keeps the lock on Kaine’s arm still with an arm bar.

“Both men working the mat. These two men faced off at Tuesday Night Slay Ride for the SWF Cruiserweight title. In that encounter, Spike defeated Kaine with a Ratings Crash! Will the same happen tonight?”

Spike pulls on the arm causing Kaine to yelp in pain. He tries to shake his arm loose, but its no use. Kaine leans his body back…and KIPS UP! Spike stands in shock as the crowd cheers in amazement. Kaine counters out of the arm bar into an arm wringer and takes the stunned champion down with a fireman’s carry. Kaine locks Spikes’ arm the same way Spike had it with an arm bar.

“Kaine pulling out a few tricks and keeping the slower Jenkins down with some fast movements.”

“We have gone over this before. Kaine is a younger version of Spike Jenkins. He can be a break out star if he keeps his head on his shoulders and gains a little more experience.”

“I hate to say it, but I agree.”

Spike fights to his feet, clutching the shoulder as Kaine bends it. Spike drops down to the mat, flinging the German Cruiserweight over to the mat with an arm drag takedown. Kaine sits up, but Spike is right behind him. He locks his legs around the right arm of Kaine and hooks his own arm underneath the left arm of Kaine. Spike pulls Kaine backwards on top of his shoulders with a crucifix.

ONE!

TWO---KICKOUT!

“Barely a two count on that crucifix attempt. A nice try, but not enough to keep the youngster down.”

Spike and Kaine both jump to their feet at the same time, but Spike is able to crack the mouth of Kaine with a ROLLING LARIAT~! Kaine hits the mat hard, but instinctively gets right back to his feet. Still a little woozy, he just barely catches the air born Jenkins, who wraps his legs around the challenger’s head and snaps him back with a hurricanrana! Spike gets back to a standing position, stomping his foot into the mat and waiting for his opponent to get up. Kaine woozily climbs to his feet, as Spike sets off into the ropes. Spike bounces off the ropes and comes charging back with another lariat!!!…But Kaine ducks underneath it. Spike turns around, only to be caught with a side headlock takedown! Kaine wrenches on the neck with the basic, but effective, move.

“Kaine stops Spike’s vast flurry of offense with a side headlock takedown!”

Spike tries to wrap his legs around the head of Kaine, but it’s a no go. Spike wraps his arms around the waist of Kaine and pulls him backwards onto the mat with another crucifix!

ONE!

TW—KICK OUT!

“Kaine kicks out at two!”

Clark tries to get to his feet, but Spike gets up first, double under hooking Kaine’s arms as they rise to their feet...

Is just sloppy; you couldn't even be bothered to change the names?

I'll comment on the rest of the show later... or maybe I'll do a HOLT instead...

Oh my god, will somebody just please TAKE the CW title.

*takes the CW title*

*uses it as a plate for his dinners*

*doesn't bother cleaning it afterwards*

Happy now, Spikeums? :D

He used it for nachos, I think, which is more of an appetizer. No one has used it for their dinners yet.

Well, Spike, I told you before I'd be willing to fight for it. You just have to determine when.

Fuck it, give it to me. I'll win that and the World Title, unite the belts and then make a claim to be the best Cruiserweight wrestler of all time. Everyone else is doing it.

I must say congrats to Toxxic, I enjoyed your match quite alot. I had a plan to beat you, you know, but I just don't feel like I executed it as well as I had planned on, obviously, since I lost. ;) Intresting enough though; we had some of the same ideas going with the Genesis stuff and what not, and you came through exceptionally well.

Good luck on your new title hunt, but I'll be looking to break this 2/2 tie sometime in the future. ;)

He used it for nachos, I think, which is more of an appetizer. No one has used it for their dinners yet.

I never got to disrespect the belt as much as I'd hoped. For example, I never got around to writing the promo featuring this exchange:

TOM: Media rate, please, to [next show venue].

CLERK: ... okay... would you like insurance?

TOM: What the hell for?

Or, this one.

That said, I marked the Johnny/Toxxic match, because TNT is a French woman, and I thought Toxxic wrote a match chock-full of Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling that I'd suggest anyone read.

I thought Toxxic wrote a match chock-full of Perfectly Acceptable Wrestling that I'd suggest anyone read.

:wub: Tom, you say the nicest things :wub: