TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

I'm sick.

I'm not sure that would help. I'm listening to Rites of Spring (the band cuz DISCHORD rokzzzzzz), which isn't helping much, either.

Thats the kinda attitude that is going to keep you sick. The man said put on some fucking Jethro Tull.

I would actually suggest NOT listening to music you enjoy. I listened to an album while I had a horrible fever, and through association I can't listen to it anymore.

I'm in the stage of the sickness where all I can smell and taste is mucus. Somehow, I've avoided vomiting.

Apparently you like the taste. That is how most discoveries are made. This one time a pussy just fell right on my tounge. now look at me.

<--- Eats pussy.

I would actually suggest NOT listening to music you enjoy. I listened to an album while I had a horrible fever, and through association I can't listen to it anymore.

I was in middle school when Faith No More released Angel Dust. I was suffering from a terrible fever the very first time I listened to it; a couple of months later I was finally able to listen to it again, as "Jizzlobber" freaked the shit out of me and made want to have nothing to do with the album for awhile.

I'm in the stage of the sickness where all I can smell and taste is mucus. Somehow, I've avoided vomiting.

Apparently you like the taste. That is how most discoveries are made. This one time a pussy just fell right on my tounge. now look at me.

<--- Eats pussy.

So you're saying you puked the first time you tried pussy?

<--- Eats pussy.

So you're saying you puked the first time you tried pussy?

No, i am suspecting that the reason that you didn't vomit is because you actually like it and just don't want to admit it.

freak..

Remember that thread I started in LSD w/r/t farting? My girlfriend let one slip last night, making her more of a man than I. :(

Marry her.

Man walks into a doctor's office, says "Doc, I'm sick."

Dr. asks well, what are your symptoms?

Man says I just think I'm sick

Dr: Headach? Nauesea? Light-headed?

Man: nope

Dr: well why do you think you're sick?

Man: Well, I was fucking my sister the other day when...

Dr: Oh my God! That's horrible!

Man: *shrug* I told you I'm sick.

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Would Yes's Fragile help more than Jethro Tull?

I am sick now.

Barf, soreness, achiness, phlegm.

no one cares? okay die

I care. I just wasn't online last night to do anything about it.

Thanks, Zack. My throat still hurts and these Saskatchewan winters do little to improve one's condition. I think I'll wear a scarf.