Guest Failed Mascot

r23.jpg

Beep Beep boop boop beep beep boop

c3p0.jpg

Yes I know the suspension was Bantha Poo-Doo

r23.jpg

Beep doo deet deet boop

c3p0.jpg

I agree! FrigidSoul has been a good sport about all of this. Oh where are you Dames?

Yoda.jpg

Work to pay for server I must, MmmmmMmmmm!

Guest cosbywasmurdered
So now people get to dictate the terms of their suspensions. Allrighty then.

Well considering he didn't do anything in the first place...

Guest Failed Mascot

Kotz, why do you feel so threatened by my presense? Are you afraid of being lost in the shuffle with me around? Its ok Kotz...I'll share my juice and cookies.

Kotz, why do you feel so threatened by my presense? Are you afraid of being lost in the shuffle with me around? Its ok Kotz...I'll share my juice and cookies.

I'd be saying this stuff to anyone who made a similar request.

Teke is the one who suspended you and he's the one that is going to unsuspend you after 2 weeks.

That *was* your punishment, right? Oh wait, you were also supposed to write up an apology note for your post but didn't have to because I told Pete you'd serve the 2 weeks without crapping on that deal

Looks like I was wrong.

Stop posting until the end of next week FS or I'll ban you myself. You agreed with me on 2 weeks suspension from the board without the asinine apology and now you're making *me* look bad.

You're not doing yourself any favors here man.

To save FS from getting banned for good and pissing people off, I suspended him from the board myself. He'll be allowed to come back Feb 6th.

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I just realized that his current account was established on my birthday. Man.

Good birthday gift or bad?

Guest Contentious C

Ah, FrigidSoul. That explains the whole "using TSM to try out really, really, really bad standup routines" mentality.

The way the moderators have treated this and pretty much every controversial banning out there is just stupid. This is supposed to be a message board, not a fucking treehouse with codified laws that, if remotely violated, should lead to a compulsory banning. Then, two weeks later, the guy is posting again fairly constructively... but because Teke's broadshoulder, fatbody ego is hurt, Sass decides to BAN!~ the guy for what? To protect an ego? To prove a point?

Al, quite frankly, I don't think you've done a bad job as the Sports Folder mod. However, as a whole, the moderators on this board are far too uptight and their assholes are far too puckered to deserve that particular position. It's not a political elected office where you have to MAINTAIN A CODE OF HONORE!~~!@oneone

902100zr.jpg

That *was* your punishment, right?  Oh wait, you were also supposed to write up an apology note for your post but didn't have to because I told Pete you'd serve the 2 weeks without crapping on that deal

Looks like I was wrong.

Stop posting until the end of next week FS or I'll ban you myself.  You agreed with me on 2 weeks suspension from the board without the asinine apology and now you're making *me* look bad.

logo-biger.jpg

Guest cosbywasmurdered
I forgot how this even got started now.

Scott Keith. All of this goes back to that bastard.