TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Radio Ideas

Hey all. I just got an email saying that my radio show is looking for programs in a 5-6pm timeslot. While I already have a show, I'll be getting out of the timeslot sooner rather than later, but Im having writers block coming up with a unique concept for a new show. Any ideas?

Oh, and it has to have a majority of music, and the rules are pretty straict as it pertains to abusive language.

Guest Smues

I've always liked the idea of a show that plays the worst of music. I don't just mean what people say sucks, like Creed (which does suck) or Ashlee Simpson (ditto), but the absurd crap like William Shatner's albums, Hulk Hogan, Deion Sanders, Wrestlemania the album, etc.

Guest Vitamin X

I don't appreciate Smues' sig telling me who my ISP is, or what OS I'm using or what browser I'm looking at that fucking penguin with.

Oh, just sit there and ramble on for about an hour. Works for early morning talk show hosts.

Guest eBayBrison
I was going to suggest a news-talk format, but I can see that will get aborted right out the gate...

Well, I was also going to suggest this, but once you come up with that concept, then you have to think up ideas for the talk segments. I'd like to hear one of those talk radio segments where they take national headlines and totally critisize them (ala Bill Mahr / One of those guys).

Brison

Well, I contacted three of my mates, all with killer humor, and that I have worked with before. They seemed up for it, we'll probably have a four man light entertainment show on Monday afternoons. I'm at a loss for a name though. The first name we had was 'The Webby Fro Show' - me being Webby, and two fo the three guys I do the show with having afros, but meh, might not catch on.