Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

The TSM Folder Subtitle Submission Contest

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Hardcore Discussion-

I'll Blacken your Christmas

I'll Piss on your Door.

Love, Sex and Dating

If you like sex and love and dating....don't come in here. If you get off on fat chicks giving advice, prepare to blow your load!

Nice One.

Maybe a year ago.

Music - Fuck Zep

Love, Sex and Dating

If you like sex and love and dating....don't come in here. If you get off on fat chicks giving advice, prepare to blow your load!

Nice One.

Maybe a year ago.

Music - Fuck Zep

Things have gotten even worse now.

If you put piss in the HD subtitle, people will think Piss runs things.

Hardcore Discussion - About as hardcore as a man dancing around with glowsticks can get.

Anyone else realize whoever typed "I just blew myself" on the descriptions misspelled "blew"?

You're an idiot!

Well excuse the fuck outta me for not getting some obscure joke!

You're not perfect either.

Guest eBayBrison

Don't get all hostile. Take it as a compliment if you ONLY got called an idiot. If you get on some of these people's nerves, they can make your life a living hell, so take it in stride. AIGHT?!?!?!

Brison

Don't get all hostile. Take it as a compliment if you ONLY got called an idiot. If you get on some of these people's nerves, they can make your life a living hell, so take it in stride. AIGHT?!?!?!

Brison

How exactly do people on the message board make your life a living hell?

Guest eBayBrison

I've seen them tease people into exhile. It's pretty funny actually. I'm trying to give the lil' lad a hint of advice before they tear him a new one.

Brison

I've seen them tease people into exhile. It's pretty funny actually. I'm trying to give the lil' lad a hint of advice before they tear him a new one.

Brison

But does being exiled make your life a living hell?

I mean I love this board b/c I can get so much info from it and that's why I wanted to be unbanned. But I mean if I was banned finally it wouldn't really make much difference in my life. It's not like they can exile you from the internet.

Guest Vitamin X
If you put piss in the HD subtitle, people will think Piss runs things.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Brison

I mean I love this board b/c I can get so much info from it and that's why I wanted to be unbanned. But I mean if I was banned finally it wouldn't really make much difference in my life. It's not like they can exile you from the internet.

He was using hyperbole dumbass.

Brison

He was using hyperbole dumbass.

Oh sure now you point that out.....

Brison

Well excuse the fuck out of me for posting a non-serious reply to a non-serious reply to my original non-serious post!

Nobody's perfect.

**Obvious second attempt to get someone to make a Curt Hennig joke.**

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
LSD: Everyone here is a player and gets laid constantly, at least that's what our posts would have you believe.

I'm not a player but I'm gonna get laid in a few minutes. Yay me.

LSD: Everyone here is a player and gets laid constantly, at least that's what our posts would have you believe.

I'm not a player but I'm gonna get laid in a few minutes. Yay me.

I got laid last night but I'm a fast shooter...... :( Yes that's right. Damaramu once again shares to much information!

I've only had sex with 3 girls in my entire life.....comparing to what people on the board talk about I'm in the minority and on the lower end of the totem pole.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Great, now Dama's getting action and I'm STILL in my drought.

Salty business. How long?

TIMEOUT... DAMA's getting action and I'm not?

*walks onto the ledge*

Oh I went through a 4 month drought......before that a 1 year and a half drought.........before that well I was a virgin before that.......that's right I was a virgin till I was 18! Hmph. But 3 women in 2 years isn't so bad when you're an ugly mofo like me.

I've only had sex with 3 girls in my entire life.....comparing to what people on the board talk about I'm in the minority and on the lower end of the totem pole.

Am I the only one that isn't 100% certain of how many girls they've been with? There were a few that I woke up with that I'm not sure what happened the night before ... circumstantial evidence seems to indicate that we got it on, but if I'm too blacked out to remember it could be just that, circumstantial evidence.

Am I the only one that isn't sure of how many girls they've been with?

And even if you have sex, does it count if you're blacked out?