TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Agent of Oblivion

The TSM Folder Subtitle Submission Contest

I've only had sex with 3 girls in my entire life.....comparing to what people on the board talk about I'm in the minority and on the lower end of the totem pole.

Am I the only one that isn't 100% certain of how many girls they've been with? There were a few that I woke up with that I'm not sure what happened the night before ... circumstantial evidence seems to indicate that we got it on, but if I'm too blacked out to remember it could be just that, circumstantial evidence.

Am I the only one that isn't sure of how many girls they've been with?

And even if you have sex, does it count if you're blacked out?

That's not exactly something to be proud of...

It seems that most of these suggestions are for LSD and Site Feedback....nothing more for Misc Promotions and General Wrestling?

Sports- My team is better than yours and that makes me more of a man.

Sports- Kobe raped her, Barry Bonds is on steroids, TO is annoying, and fuck Karl Malone.

"Good luck getting the mods to remove those faggy animated emoticons." -- Site Feedback

"STOP TROLLING DAMARAMU. BOOMER SOONER! BOOMER SOONER!" -- Sports

You forgot "BAH GAWD~!"

Great, now Dama's getting action and I'm STILL in my drought.

Salty business. How long?

By my definition, never. By society's definition, it's been a year and seven months. I still refuse to count what I've had.

Great, now Dama's getting action and I'm STILL in my drought.

Salty business. How long?

By my definition, never. By society's definition, it's been a year and seven months. I still refuse to count what I've had.

Sex is awesome. I think this almost every time I have it.

Ass.

I mean, I'm dying to have someone prove your argument right. I mean, it must be good if people are so nuts about it. Thus far, I'm incredibly close to turning asexual.

Have you considered you might be gay?

Nah, not gay. I seriously did consider it as a possibility, but I'm just not turned on by dudes. I can certainly tell one he's attractive, but I don't want to bone him or anything.

Kotz, you've just not been with someone you've been comfortable enough to fully perform. Not to say that you couldn't have spurted with any of the women you have been intimate with, but that you weren't around them long enough to get comfortable with them.

Fairly common problem.

Well, one put about as much effort into it as a celebrity when they "write" their autobiographies and the other had a strange hormonal problem where I wouldn't have been shocked to see a tumbleweed fly out of her snatch.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

We should get Patrick laid. We both know some fantastic sluts, I'm sure.

Guest Loss

It says it all that almost all of the submissions (self included) insult the board instead of complimenting it. Yay for self-depreciating humor.

This might not be the best idea.

I agree. Kotz's problem is his inability to relax with women when in a sexual climate. A random pussy won't help matters at all; he needs a woman that is tender, gentle and likes him for him.

I agree. Kotz's problem is his inability to relax with women when in a sexual climate. A random pussy won't help matters at all; he needs a woman that is tender, gentle and likes him for him.

98015-INFLATABLE-LOVE-DOLL.jpg

Correct. Sorry Agent, no random sluts for me, although I do recognize their importance in society.

It says it all that almost all of the submissions (self included) insult the board instead of complimenting it. Yay for self-depreciating humor.

It's one of those relationships where we can take the piss out of the board because we like it and post on it.

It's like the way you can insult your siblings but someone from outside your family can't insult your siblings.