TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ravenbomb

6-sided ring

Guest LooneyTune

"Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. NWA-TNA proudly brings to you, (I forgot the actually wording) tag team champions of the woooooorld. Not 1, not 2, but the 3 Live Kru."

Yup, same thing except for the last sentence.

And the live crowd always eats it up.

Why change what isn't broken?

They're always over even though it's in front of the same people every week. They're a pretty good opening act since the crowd likes them.

At least, unlike Nash and Hall, James isn't lazy. He's just not very good. Over...but not good. Konnan...he's got nothing. Truth is so far removed from a meaningful promo at this point it isn't even funny. I think back to what he was doing in the first 2 months of the promotion...and how he totally reinvented himself through his mic work. Damn there's a long long long long long time of underuse for that guy.

Truth is so far removed from a meaningful promo at this point it isn't even funny. I think back to what he was doing in the first 2 months of the promotion...and how he totally reinvented himself through his mic work. Damn there's a long long long long long time of underuse for that guy.

This is true. I had kinda forgot how good a promo Truth cuts until his I should be the champion promo with Russo and Jarrett after the anniversary show this year. That promo was so good, it almost made me forget how crappy the booking of that feud was and care how it ended. IMHO, that promo was the best one of his career, even better the one with Steamboat that had defined him until that point.

Guest M. Harry Smilac

Can't believe no one mentioned the best thing to come out of their switch to the six-sided ring...That genius "Six-Appeal" commercial they ran 50 times during every impact ;)