TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 2-4-05!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF STORM, FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 4TH, LIVE FROM VIKING HALL IN PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA!

(8:00 PM Eastern, 5:00 PM Pacific; check local listings)

Send everything to realitycheck! Zed makes his return, for one show only, to post Storm and the Lockdown card! Throwback like whoa!

All right, here's the deal with Clusterfuck. Landon, if you haven't already read my PM, send me the rest of your match. Everybody else, we appreciate you showing, but polls are closed. Due to Rumble-related board problems there are several holes in Clusterfuck right now, and as a result I can't even mark said match. Thus, the show will be posted tomorrow night. No, you don't get an extension, you had six days to write. Storm will be a promo-heavy show, and although there will be two matches, neither of these matches will hinge on the results of Clusterfuck. We hope none of you mind the delay too much.

With that said... the card!

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

-> Well, well, well. Todd Cortez finds himself in an interesting position here, going one-on-one with the man who eliminated him from the Cold Front Classic tournament. These two men have a lot in common -- both are straight-edge, both have nicknames posted in quotation marks, and both currently hold a title in the SWF. Of course, one is from Martial Law and one is from Revolution Zero, and that's enough of a difference to make these two men hated enemies. Spike pulled out the upset once, let's see if he can do it again here.

Rules: No rules.

Word Limit: 5000

Marker: Dace59

HARDCORE MATCH

"The Critic" Scott Pretzler v. Carnage

-> Somehow, some way, CC managed to not book Carnage in the Clusterfuck. Yeah, we don't know how we missed him, either. Meanwhile, Scott Pretzler has been talking quite a bit of shit recently, saying that he's some sort of technical mastermind and the wrestlers in the SWF don't know how to technical wrestle or... something like that. Well, regardless, cruel fate has Pretzler's first booking on the SWF's trademark hardcore show, in a hardcore match against a psycho in a mask who loves a small Japanese girl. I love me some irony, yes I do.

Rules: No rules.

Word Limit: 4500

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Guess who's back, large as life and twice as ugly?

I would ask that everyone involved in any storylines PM me after CF is posted and give me information on their current storylines and direction, as the first person to guess how many matches I've read since retiring gets a cookie.

-Z

Also, for the occasion, the avatar and signature not seen since the inception of my cruel dominance over all things I saw in this federation have been taken out of mothballs. Revel, mortals!

-Z

So, has the winner of the battle royal not, in fact, been chosen yet, or did I read that wrong? :huh:

EDIT - inadvertantly made a post here instead of quoting. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Edited by Ace309

That is correct. However, if we wait for the card to go up, that will interfere with the writers' ability to write.

Therefore, Mike and I discussed this and chose two people who did not show in the Clusterfuck for the main event, and a rookie and someone who was inadvertantly left out of Clusterfuck because Mike is a tool for the undercard match.

It is, as Munich might agree, a happy medium.

Spike to defeat Todd is not an upset, and it's not just stable pride speaking here - both are good writers, but there's no reason why Spike shouldn't get the W. I was confused by Carnage's absence from the 'Fuck, but put it down to him being unavailable, little realising that Mike is in fact a tool.

I'm guessing that Zed has read no matches, and want a cookie.

Damn it, this is like the second time Landon botched the match PM'ing process!

*beats Maddix up* :P

Hey, I didn't botch anything, pal! It's not my fault the board can only send about 10k at a time and that I'm too lazy to check how much got sent before I go to bed.

Well, I guess that is my fault.

I'm bagging opening promo, although I'm willing to share with Landon/Sacred/Mak as necessary. Oh and Landon? I think you're forgetting who's Number One Contender here. I'll be facing Sacred before you...

...sunshine :D