TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Modern Man's Hustle

Matt Young hurt my feelings

If Matt Young was there, those mean girls would be dead right now.

It's funny how I specified that my comments were nothing personal against you, but now all you talk about it how I "cry a lot" and supposedly kill teenage girls.

65 posts and you're already worthy of being ignored.

Let us resume the discussion at hand. If you want to bitch about something or make failed attempts at insulting me, do it in Hardcore Discussion.

Why do you hate me Matt Young?

Guest Failed Mascot

Matt Young thinks Ashlee Simpson is both talented and attractive. His tastes make Kotz and Bob Barron look like Pop Culture gurus.

Sometimes I think this forum is one of the best wrestling-based collection of message boards on the entire Internet...

...then I come into HD and see threads like this.

Ha ha... revenge is at last MINE!

*stirs pot*

I'll get you, Captain of Outer Space, if it's the last thing I do.

Hey Steve!

Matt Young > Modern Man's Hustle.

*Sits here reading this thread while simultaneously fucking 11 year old virgins and slitting their throats, and weeping at the beauty of it all.*

Modern Man's Hustle, I'm the reason your puppy ran away, your grandpa got cancer, and your mommy and daddy got divorced.

Modern Man's Hustle, I'm the reason your puppy ran away, your grandpa got cancer, and your mommy and daddy got divorced.

Hmmmm.

At least now he has a face for his problems.

Matt Young > Modern Man's Hustle.

*Sits here reading this thread while simultaneously fucking 11 year old virgins and slitting their throats, and weeping at the beauty of it all.*

Apologize.

Hmmmm.

Bud Bundy's?

Guest BrokenWings

What the fuck does that have to do with anything. Lame.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything. Lame.

He said that I cry a lot and am prone to killing young girls.

I said you cried a lot because of your constant crying of foul over anyone questioning Ashlee Simpson's talent. The fact that, no matter what evidence they brought up, you moaned about how she was really talented and that all of the times she's proven otherwise don't mean anything. You cry a lot. Face it.

Guest Failed Mascot

Hmmmm.

Bud Bundy's?

Kotz needs to change Matt's name to "Grandmother B" now.

I said you cried a lot because of your constant crying of foul over anyone questioning Ashlee Simpson's talent. The fact that, no matter what evidence they brought up, you moaned about how she was really talented and that all of the times she's proven otherwise don't mean anything. You cry a lot. Face it.

I just got tired of people attacking me personally for my opinions. I respect the views of others if they respect mine.

Whether Ashlee's music is good and whether she's attractive or not are matters of opinion, so neither I nor anyone else is right or wrong on that. You can't prove that someone's "untalented." If people think she's untalented, fine. However, I will point out inaccurate statements people make as it pertains to her lip syncing, etc.

As I said before, I have no problem with you personally. I just wish everyone would take things a little less seriously... But I'll admit that I sometimes take things too seriously myself. Oh well. Nothing I say will change things.

I liked Matt better when he was fucking 14 year-olds, which I'd forgotten he was until I looked at his sig and realized it was, in fact, I who had commended him for it. Those machinations!