TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ShamRock

Stupid marks

Guest RetroRob215

My markish friends think that every WWF wrestler from the late 80's to early 90's who are no longer on TV died of a drug overdose.

Guest Just call me Dan

Go to a live show and I swear you'll be surrounded by them.  Here I am trying to watch Brock Lesnar live for the first time in a developmental match when behind me I hear " Tha Undeurtaker is gone ween the Royal Rumble, who's gunna stop heem?"  

Beside me I have a guy with the most hilarious mullet I've ever seen screaming " Get the guys with TALENT out to the ring!"

and the whole frikkin row in front of me are people with          

T    H   E                   R   O    C   K    

signs when he's not even on the show!

Damn marks!

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
Beside me I have a guy with the most hilarious mullet I've ever seen screaming " Get the guys with TALENT out to the ring!"

How can anyone hate X-Pac after the UK flight?

and the whole frikkin row in front of me are people with          

T    H   E                   R   O    C   K    

signs when he's not even on the show!

You know, I haven't seen too many signs for Smackdown wrestlers on Raw, and vice versa.  I know marks aren't smart enough to have figured out which show is which, so do you think the WWE is confiscating "wrong show signs"?  Or am I just a blind fuck who isn't noticing them?

Guest nWoScorpion

People I cheer no matter if they're face or heel:

Hulk Hogan, Sting, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Ric Flair, Mr. PErfect.....well not anymore, and thats basically everyone ever. LOL.

I noticed a Rock sign during Raw. Not only is Rocky no longer wrestling, he wasn't on the Raw roster to begin with!

I'm reminded of this for whatever reason: I was at a house show back in September. On the card was a Mike Awesome-Bradshaw match. Awesome comes out...and the people around me don't know who he is. One kid speculated that Shawn Stasiak had changed his name. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. The match sucked--it was the worst one in the show--but, surprisingly, it wasn't because of Bradshaw. Awesome was absolutely dogging it in this match, even busting out the dreaded AWESOME SLEEPER~! twice, for a combined total of about five minutes. Ah, memories....

Guest Shaved Bear
No other freakin' 13 year old on the internet poses as much as you do, makes me wanna DIE man.

Hey whats wrong with being 13, I was 13--5 years ago

i hear what? during smackdown, does that count

My markish friends think that every WWF wrestler from the late 80's to early 90's who are no longer on TV died of a drug overdose.

I've met people like that.

The stupidest mark I have seen is someone who believes Ahmed Johnson was the greatest wrestler of all time.  He is just too funny sometimes.

Guest Steve J. Rogers

WOW!  What do they think now with Hogan, Arn Anderson and Flair being back since at least 93 (for Hogan and Flair, AA since 90 I believe)?  Back from the dead?

Kind of reminds me of marks INSISTING that Ric Flair died due to his injuries suffered at Fall Brawl 97 (probably saw that shot of Flair on the operating table that opened the Nitro the next day)

Steve

Guest Steve J. Rogers

I've met people like that.

The stupidest mark I have seen is someone who believes Ahmed Johnson was the greatest wrestler of all time.  He is just too funny sometimes.

The stupidest mark I have seen is someone who believes Ahmed Johnson was the greatest wrestler of all time.  He is just too funny sometimes

I see that and can top you.  When I told someone that I did not like Bill Goldberg he told me that Goldberg would whip Austin in a real fight (i.e. bar brawl) to which I commented:  "Lets see, Austin is quicker, probably smarter, smaller and can use various weapons.  I don't know, I'd take Austin."

That didn't shut him up though which probably made the argument even more dumber

Steve

The stupidest mark I have seen is someone who believes Ahmed Johnson was the greatest wrestler of all time.  He is just too funny sometimes

I see that and can top you.  When I told someone that I did not like Bill Goldberg he told me that Goldberg would whip Austin in a real fight (i.e. bar brawl) to which I commented:  "Lets see, Austin is quicker, probably smarter, smaller and can use various weapons.  I don't know, I'd take Austin."

That didn't shut him up though which probably made the argument even more dumber

Steve

Wow.

This friend of mine who likes Ahmed Johnson, is just too funny to argue with sometimes.  He also believes that the Rock hasn't sold out!  He is just like my uncle who believes that the Warrior will make a return at the next PPV.  He is waiting for the Rock to make a run in at the next PPV.  So far they have both been wrong numerous times.

Well I've started doing that with Chris Benoit, only to be proven wrong time and time again.

The truth is, yes, marks suck ass, but we were all marks at one point or another.  I try to cut them a little slack.  (Even though they're cumfaced pieces of douche who should be strangled to death in front of their families.)

Guest dreamer420
Kind of reminds me of marks INSISTING that Ric Flair died due to his injuries suffered at Fall Brawl 97 (probably saw that shot of Flair on the operating table that opened the Nitro the next day)

I don't remember that show at all.  Anyone know why they wanted to kill off Flair.

Guest Flyboy

What ticks me.. and someone brought this too my attention is people hate Kurt Angle and other heels..

In a WWE chat:

(some person):  Angle sucks.

(Me): Then, why is he fighting and helping out for Agina?

(some person): *has left the room*

Guest Suicide King

Well, like them or hate them, at least marks can do one thing many smarts have forgotten how to do... namely, enjoy watching wrestling.

Guest Ace309

but... but... but...

if WE don't criticize every move McMahon makes... who WILL?! Who will tell the marks who to like and who to hate? Who will introduce 12-year-olds to workrate and Ohtani? Who will teach younger cousins that you sell two rolling Germans before capitalizing on the fact that Angle is too tired to throw the third?

Who will hate HHH?!

Think of the children! Won't someone PLEASE think of the children?!

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Ah yes. The art of eating the shit that's given to you.

Good times.

Guest godthedog

well when you're a kid and you don't know any better, your taste in everything sucks.  when i was a kid, my favorite movie of all time was 'short circuit 2' and my favorite wrestler was the ultimate warrior.  

just think, all these kids are gonna grow up to be bitchy and jaded just like us!

It makes my heart swell with pride, godthedog.

God bless all the little ones who are destined to be jaded smarks.

God bless them all.