TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
A Guy Who Injects Heroin Into Kids' Eyes

Lance Storm News

LANCE STORM MAKES RETURN TO TV!

When? Where? What Does it Mean?

Watch for details in next Commentary.

That's copied and pasted from his website. Storm Wrestling.com

I have no clue what he's going to be doing, but if it is actually wrestling again he sadly won't get pushed and will be a jobber after a month if they even bother to start him off with a push

Edited because I can't type

Edited by ViciousFish

He's going to be wrestling in OVW.

He was involved in angle at the OVW TV tapings which is going to lead to him wrestling.

Probably means he'll have an on air role in OVW which is where he has been a head trainer for a while now. Notice it doesn't say wrestling...Then again, knowing Storm's dry humor, it could just be a bait and switch and his "Return to TV" is an appearence in a Calgary auto commerical. Who knows. Don't look for him to return to wrestling any time soon though...

Storm said that he has been seeking treatment for his back and seemed pretty optimistic about it.

I don't know if they make a cure for "Job-a-titis" but hey good luck to him... ;)

WO.com sez Storm made a run in on an OVW match.

And I prefer to call it "Jobkinsons".

Well clinical researchers differ on the exact classification, but it is known that Shawn Michaels made several miraculous recoveries (after several unfortunate relapses) and valiantly fought off such crippling symptoms as smile loss and ball returning to return to a normal (slightly balding) life. Others such as Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin have not had such succesful recoveries. Hopefully, since Storm's case is more mild (the jobs being thrust upon him known as aestus estus or "Heat" level) there is a greater chance for recovery from easily recoverable traits such as "loss of passion for the business" at this level.

WO.com sez Storm made a run in on an OVW match.

And I prefer to call it "Jobkinsons".

Seriously though, from WO:

(Note - I spoke with Lance Storm after the show and asked him if this was a tease for us to prepare us for a possible return to the ring for him. He said that there were no plans for that right now. I asked him couldn't he tell how much we had all missed him in the ring by the crowd response, to which he just turned and smiled a very genuine smile then left. Very nice guy.)