TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LessonInMachismo

Action Figures Thread

I was looking in the most recent ToyFare magazine that I have (March 2005) and it lists a lot of WWE Classic Superstars figures that I have never seen, such as Hart Foundation and Rockers sets. Have these been released yet? TF doesn't have the icon for "not yet released" next to them, but I haven't seen them in four different Wal-Mart Supercenters, Target or anywhere else. If somebody has a link to a good figure site, I'd appreciate it.

Secondly, I found Bret "The Hitman" Hart last night. TF lists him at $25.00. How rare is the figure?

The local Toys R Us had the Hart Foundation and Rockers two packs a couple months ago. I would have bought the HF but I had just bought the Bret single about a week before and I didn't have a great deal of money to spare on me.

I don't know what happened but the Wal Marts around here have dried up on some of the wrestling figure ....especially the classic ones. And the Toys R Us has been almost completely bare of wrestlers for at least a month.

My local Toys R Us has had the Hart Foundation, Rockers, and LEgion of Doom sets since before Christmas.

Is anyone else glad Jakks made a classic IC belt to include with the figures instead of including the late 90's version?

Yeah, the Tag Team sets were available in very limited quantities shortly before Christmas, only at Toys R Us. All three sets skyrocketed in value very quickly, with LOD in particularl worth well over 100 dollars now.

I first bought Teddy a few weeks ago. Much to my chagrin, my three-year old son opened him up a few days ago when I was getting ready for work. No biggie, as Teddy isn't one of the rare or particularly valuable ones.

Tomorrow, I plan on making my son bounce a ball ten times in order to get fed his breakfast.

J/K :)

I was driving today and I saw something that I never think of: K-Mart. I pulled on in and entered. They had Classic figures that I've never seen in stores before and they were almost a dollar cheaper than at Wal-Mart. The problem is that I didn't like them. Jim's overalls looked lame. Piper wasn't too hot, either. I don't want Tito.

Are there any plans for a Honky Tonk Man?