TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Failed Mascot

MikeSC...too cool for rules

Guest cosbywasmurdered
If we keep arguing the semantics of what to call the Board Rules/Guidlines/Suggestions, it'll be sooner than that. People wanted something written down so they knew what flew and what didn't, and that's what it is. Besides, we (the Mod and Admin staff) have worked out how bannings will go down from now on, so hopefully you won't see anymore drama inducing decisions.

Oh PK, there will ALWAYS be drama. It's one of the garuntees of Messageboarding

I don't care about the flaming. Its more the derailing of every damned thread he enters. It just turns into a slap fight between himself and party 2.

I thought according to you I did that. Or is that just during OU football season?

I thought according to you I did that. Or is that just during OU football season?

This thread has nothing to do with you or OU football season, thread derailer.

Damn. Let me get it back on track.

That Mike.....oh boy.....I got nothing.....

This thread can just be closed since nothing will come of it. Still, it shows hypocracy in the system and the reason why Josh should be the only admin other than Dames.

Not because Tom is a bad guy, but because he allows his friends to shit everywhere and then doesn't clean up after them. Hopefully this doesn't keep him from letting me into his Fantasy Baseball League :(

1. Mike isn't my friend. He seems like a good egg and all that, but we don't really interact outside this forum, and rarely interact directly on it.

2. Let's not forget you asking him if he didn't have to write a blog post that no one would read. That was before your brief (or should I say, short?) prick-waving contest in CE. So if you're going to try and cite Mike for trolling you, you're a hypocrite for not acknowledging the fact that you did the same thing to him first.

3. I don't care about flaming. I don't care if your pwecious wittle feewings got hurt because a stranger took a harsh e-tone with you. You've shown the tendency to fire back in the past, so running for mommy now doesn't make much sense. Get back out there in the yard, Junior.

4. Only if you draft the entire Nationals roster. :P

And since I don't think anything else productive will come of this thread, I'm going to close it. Now before you all go "OMG ANOTHER THRED CLOSED TEH MODZ ARE TEH SUX0R~!!!!11!!!!!!1!!" keep in mind that a Site Feedback thread addressing a specific issue can and should be closed when that issue is put to rest.