TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zoidberg

OAOAST.com exclusive!~

-Fade in to a backstage office. The room is plush, as it should be when you're the HeldDOWN! General Manager. We see empty "Kamel Red" and "American Spirit" cigarette boxes lying across the desk, atop huge stacks of papers. A slightly greasy tuft of black hair is on top of the papers. Suddenly, the phone rings. The head suddenly perks up, and we see JOSIE!~ Her makeup is running and smudged, coupled with tear streaks across her cheeks. She slowly wipes her eyes as the phone rings again. She grabs it and answers.

JOSIE

Josie Baker....Oh, hi, Jasmine....I'm fine, thanks.

-Josie listens for a little bit, wiping her eyes once again.

JOSIE

No...I haven't been crying...I...Iiii Just have a cold is all.

-Josie grabs a little mirror on her desk and checks herself. She grimaces at the sight and grabs a napkin. She begins wiping the bottom of her eyes as she smiles slightly.

JOSIE

Is Allison doing ok?...I'm so glad, Jazzy......What?.....No...it's just this job is so much more stressful than I thought it would be. People whining and bitching and moaning...it's just...I just miss my little girl.

-As Josie says this, she breaks down completely. She attempts to speak through the tears.

JOSIE

I...I...I miss her, I miss Ken...I miss hearing Allison's laugh, I m-m-miss Ken kissing my ear before I go to sleep...I just miss my family, Jazz! The closest I have to family here is Adam, but he's been busy with Crystal and Drek and I can't just say, "Hey, Adam, let's hang out!" That's not professional at all! I........what?...are...are you in a hallway?

-Josie suddenly looks up at the door, and her face brightens in an instant. The camera pans over to the Irish Princess JASMINE, clutching none other than Josie's baby girl, ALLISON!!! Jasmine hangs up her cell-phone as Josie rushes to them. Jasmine smiles wide as Josie takes Allison and hugs her close.

JASMINE

We thoughtcha might need some company, ay?

-Josie softly kisses Allison's head as her little daughter coos. Josie then looks up to Jasmine and smiles.

JOSIE

Thank you so much, Jasmine...Thank you.

JASMINE

Aye, me pleasure, Jo....so...Where's me office?

JOSIE

What?

JASMINE

Well, Jo, if I'm gonna be yer Secretary, I at LEAST need a cubicle.

JOSIE

My...my secretary?

JASMINE

Aye. An' lil' Ali is gonna be the Secretary of the Adorable, isn't sheee?

-Jasmine pinches Allison's cheek as Josie smiles wide, staring at her sister-in-law.

JOSIE

You mean...you'll...you'll be staying with me?

JASMINE

...Yeah...obvious. I mean, shite, what're we gonna do in that big house on Mullholland Drive? I swear, we've watched 13 Going On 30 probably fifty times. At least now, we're out of the house, lil' Ali can see her mum, and Mummy Dearest can keep SOME sanity in this harsh, harsh business.

-Jasmine takes a tissue and starts wiping at Josie's eyes, which are getting teary again.

JASMINE

So...chin up, Jo...your family is here.

-Jasmine softly hugs Josie, who is repeating "Thank you" through her tears.

FADE TO BLACK

Sign in to follow this