TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

11111111111111111sw.jpg

060626_sleep.jpg

She's the girl from war of the worlds and other stuff I can't remember. It always scared me how much she talked like a 35 year old, upper middle-class woman.

Ah, I only watched half of that when I downloaded it. I have a difficult time watching Tom Cruise movies, and that was before I knew about Scientology.

Being honest, I've never really had a problem with Cruise. While (even before knowing about scientology, which doesn't really matter to me) I've never really had any desire to watch his movies, just because he was in them, I've always felt he's delivered in them.

And War of the Worlds wasn't that bad. It had a few flaws, but if you let it, it delivers.

plan9.jpg

And I am also getting a free ticket on the bus to hell for laughing at the Savage WTC pic.

The majority of TSM is going to hell. Also, they shouldn't have laughed at the Savage pic :P

Kidding, of course. I laughed like hell at it, despite my feelings of semi guilt. It's now my wallpaper, finally replacing my Teri Schiavo Snickers ad.

War of the Worlds won the Oscar for sound, right?

That was the best part of the movie. Tom Cruise sucked (I think he's usually ok) Tim Robbins sucked (I think he's usually good)

But on a good sound system (my parents' house) the invasion is incredible, mostly because of the deep bass.

Back on topic I like pictures of Martina Hingis

Guest Smues

It's hard to like the sound in War of the Worlds with so much of it is Dakota yelling AHHhhhhhh WAHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH IS IT THEM IS THEM IS IT THEM IS IT THEM?

image7do.jpg

Why, even for a brief time, did we as a society decide that neon/fluorescent colors were acceptable fashion?

000_0023.jpg

Guest NYankees
Why, even for a brief time, did we as a society decide that neon/fluorescent colors were acceptable fashion?

You forgot to mention the High Tops, the High Waters and the fucking Mullet that kid is sporting. Things back then were Totally 80's!!!!!!!

I can accept those three, for the most part... but I don't think I even liked neon/fluorescent colors back when they were acceptable