TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

manowar.jpg

Optical Illusion:

checkershadow_illusion4med.jpg

Block A and block B are the same colour.

I don't see it.

If your eyes follow the movement of the rotating pink dot, you will only see one color, pink. If you stare at the black + in the center, the moving dot turns to green. Now, concentrate on the

black + in the center of the picture. After a short period of time, all the pink dots will slowly disappear, and you will only see a green dot rotating if you're lucky! It's amazing how our brain works.

There really is no green dot, and the pink ones really don't disappear. This should be proof enough, we don't always see what we think we see.

image.gif

squirrel20drinks20beeric0.gif

This week, I've received by mistake an email containing a dozen pictures or so of a newborn baby from European people I didn't know and never heard of. Since my name is my email address, the people who sent this to me must have mixed my address with a similar one and reached the wrong person. All of the pictures they took are perfectly normal pictures of a baby....except for this one :

camilleson1erfestoch2bn5.jpg

Now I don't know what is freakier : the guy with no pants and white socks up to his knees or the guy with purple fuzzy pants, sandals and red-painted toenails, which judging by the other pictures seems to be the father.