TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

That was at Penn State. The original picture has a guy in it, as well, and he tried to be a media whore going on talk shows and shit arrogantly proclaiming he wasn't apologizing for anything. I bet his parents are really proud right now.

That snake is a photoshop, right? Doesn't look right around the guy's hands.

I think it's actually real, recently a big ass Cobra was discovered. I think it's like 7 to 8 feet long, there was a article up on yahoo news......saying that if that picture is real...Fuck that.

It's real, and it's not a particularly large King Cobra. The record specimen was close to 19 feet long and could have reared up high enough to look a man in the eye.

In other news:

6tvkmz6.gif

youtube.png

I have made it a hobby to get into comment battles on youtube.

I once posted a comment about how my next door neighbor got both her legs ripped off by her pit bulls (verbatim: "Have any of you ever witnessed a pit bull attack? My neighbor got both her legs ripped of by her own two pets. The police had to throw bricks inside of flowering pots to knock them out and even then it took at least 7 or 8 to fully get them down. Frankly, these dogs are the brunt of about 99% of all dog attacks, and there's no reason why they shouldn't be eradicated. Find another fucking dog."), and everyone immediately posted shit like "OMG SOMEONE HAS ANGER PROBLEMS."

Is Tubgirl better than lemon party?

I guess it really boils down to what you tolerate more. If you can't stand the sight of shit and/or shit fountains, then lemon party is probably better. If you can't stand the sight of gay men (particularly old gay men) blowing each other, than tubgirl is your pick. Personally, I think lemon party is better than tubgirl. Well not better but less disgusting. A blow job is a blow job, but there's no way to not recoil in the face of Tubgirl.

Penny Arcade is slightly better than Ctrl-Alt-Delete. But that's like saying tubgirl is slightly better than lemon party.

Penny Arcade was once the premier webcomic for gaming, but it's gone downhill the last few years

Also, it's hard to take Jerry Holkins seriously once you've seen his picture

6l1lyqane5.jpg

Photo522.jpg

l_67aee07df21f64dbed5dcf08b2d337d3.jpg

03_aero_92.jpg

NastyBitch.jpg

Reason # 105 to stay away from Myspace.