TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

Looks like our very own Fazzle reviewed that shit a bunch of times.

You wouldn't believe the pussy I've gotten since I've bought that awesome shirt. Hell, I got laid by 4 different chicks while it was still just IN PROCESSING.

When I was in high school, it was all about the dance team...who literally took their moves straight off the pole.

Ours was all about the dance team as well. A couple of us got suspended for throwing Monopoly on the basketball court during halftime while they performed. "Endangering the Drill Team during a performance" was the official reason, but we all know the real reason.

Side note, my Senior they won some National competition for their "Props Routine" which if it was the same one we got suspended during involved chairs, and lap-dances to invisible johns.

Also, the Drill Team Captain was like the nicest girl in school, so I kinda felt bad because she gave me a dirty look when I got back from my day off. To this day I'm the only person I know of that got the Evil Eye from her.

banana-man.jpg

policechasethrownbz6.gif

12172-bh28.jpg

Looks like our very own Fazzle reviewed that shit a bunch of times.

You wouldn't believe the pussy I've gotten since I've bought that awesome shirt. Hell, I got laid by 4 different chicks while it was still just IN PROCESSING.

I thought it was this wolf shirt that got you pussy?

post-1763-1227189221_thumb.jpg

raleigh1.jpg

fanvag.jpg