TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

The Brody backlash gathers steam...

One page later and I'm still laughing at that picture. Good work.

That picture had me up a few nights ago thinking. I mean, I'm not overly amused or disturbed by the picture; i'm sort of in amazment. The main thing I was trying to wrap my head around is who's taking the pictures? Is it a parent, a friend, or some pervert thats keeping the two under his/her control.

Like who exposed her breasts in the bikini to take the picture? Was it against her will or is some parent tearfully exposing his/her daughters breasts because deep down they're a nymphomaniac?

Same goes for the sex picture: Which one of my 3 (scenerios for) people is getting closeups as she strokes his cock. Or hoists her into a harness so he can give her oral!

perry2.jpg

post-3-12265579232960.jpg

AJFAcopy.jpg

That picture had me up a few nights ago thinking. I mean, I'm not overly amused or disturbed by the picture; i'm sort of in amazment. The main thing I was trying to wrap my head around is who's taking the pictures? Is it a parent, a friend, or some pervert thats keeping the two under his/her control.

Like who exposed her breasts in the bikini to take the picture? Was it against her will or is some parent tearfully exposing his/her daughters breasts because deep down they're a nymphomaniac?

Same goes for the sex picture: Which one of my 3 (scenerios for) people is getting closeups as she strokes his cock. Or hoists her into a harness so he can give her oral!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who had these questions. That picture was way more confusing than disturbing for me.

Somewhat. She went back and forth between Hawaii when I was living there. Met her a few times at some parties. She sucks.

Shit like that helps remind me that mud-caked bullshit political spite has been around for longer than anyone cares to remember. (John F. Kennedy/Barack H. Obama) pals around with (communists/terrorists)!