TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

Of course they're the Jonas Brothers.

I wonder if I'll be able to read the Hipster Runoff article those pictures surely came from without my head exploding.

Nah bro liek hipstr runof is sum funny shit

0316_elvis_note_ex_getty3.jpg

Yes! Seriously, one of the best onstage meltdowns ever.

1989.jpg

Of course they're the Jonas Brothers...

Am I being whooshed? Fuck do you mean "Of course they're the Jonas Brothers," like it's blatantly obvious? I couldn't have picked those three fucks out of a lineup.

it is blatantly obvious. at the very least you could've figured it out from the 'south park' episode about the jonas brothers.

I doubt most people here do either. I have however turned on my television or gone to numerous websites and know what they look like.

I also possess a unique ability where I can put stuff together e.g "Hey, there are 3 teen boys with instruments, while I don't know a single song, name of boy, or show that gave them fame, can take a wild guess that they are the Jonas brothers who I've heard and seen a few pictures of". Wash, rinse, repeat with how I knew who Miley Cyrus was. Or maybe I should be all like "Durr, I'm not a 16 year old fag, how am I supposed to know who she is if cult shows like South Park don't make fun of her?"

Um, you don't need to have your finger on the pulse of teen America to know who the Jonas Brothers are. Their media saturation is such that you don't have to do much more than exist in order to recognize them. I don't know any of their songs, but I can go "oh, ugly kids in suits with bad hair, hey, it's the Jonas Brothers."

7a65b27f7272.jpg

35arp52.jpg

it is blatantly obvious. at the very least you could've figured it out from the 'south park' episode about the jonas brothers.
I don't watch South Park. In fact, I don't watch anything on Comedy Central. What exactly would these fucks appear on that I'd be likely to see them, anyway?

A magazine cover. A poster or a marquee. A shirt. Do you move about freely within the town you live in?

I don't know what they look like or who they are either, but I could easily discern it from context. Don't play dumb, now.

Alright, enough about the Brothers Jonas.

english_angora_rabbits_14.jpg

3269656573_886e5687d5_o.jpg

weeklypimpbanner.png

Seriously, what the fuck? Oh, it's from Harry Potter fans.

A magazine cover. A poster or a marquee. A shirt. Do you move about freely within the town you live in?

I don't know what they look like or who they are either, but I could easily discern it from context. Don't play dumb, now.

As a matter of fact, I don't move around freely in the town I live in. I drive to work, I drive home. I drive to the supermarket to get food. I drive to the gym. And that's about it.

You'd be surprised how easy it is to not notice stuff when you don't care; it's not a question of trying to act cool. I simply don't watch or listen to anything where I would be exposed to it. I sent my mom an email with a clip from SNL a couple of weeks ago, and she sent me an email back, asking me who the guy playing Obama was. It's not as hard to avoid exposure to pop culture as you might think.