TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Star Ocean 3

Pictures I Like

I shake my head everytime I see one of those kids dressed like that.

I get a sore neck at Reading Festival. It's populated by those morons.

frolicking.jpg

Mandatory sterilization hasn't been around since the early part of the 1900's, but if this picture isn't a great reason why it should be reinstated, I don't know what is.

Agreed. It's trying hard and looking like you didn't try hard at all ie. "Just got out of bed hair that takes 20 minutes to style".

I don't think that's what they're going for.

Agreed. It's trying hard and looking like you didn't try hard at all ie. "Just got out of bed hair that takes 20 minutes to style".

Enlighten us.

Enlighten us.

I think his point is that dudes who can be found walking around in a field wearing fluorescent sunglasses and baggy pants with exotic patterns on them probably aren't going for the "just rolled out of bed" look.

It never made sense to have this topic in No Holds Barred instead of Graphics & Testing Grounds. No Holds Barred is for discussion of ourselves and other posters. GTG is for (1) posting and discussion of graphics (as is the case here), (2) actual testing of message board features, and (3) parody and satire.

Nevermind, it's just because NHB because that's the most frequented folder in here, and it's a pain in the ass to keep switching.

It never made sense to have this topic in No Holds Barred instead of Graphics & Testing Grounds. No Holds Barred is for discussion of ourselves and other posters. GTG is for (1) posting and discussion of graphics (as is the case here), (2) actual testing of message board features, and (3) parody and satire.

I started this before your GTG even existed, son. Picture I like knows no silly constraints like "folders."