TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Lockdown Card 2-23-05

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF LOCKDOWN, FEBRUARY 23, 2005, LIVE FROM THE RBC CENTER IN RALEIGH, NORTH CAROLINA!

(8:00 PM EST; 5:00 PM PST. Check local listings.)

Send everything (booking requests, promos, Amazon wishlists, etc.) to Ace309.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT

INTERCONTINENTAL-TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. "The Urban Legend" Todd Cortez

-> Last Smarkdown, Todd Cortez defeated Max King to become the #1 Contender to the ICTV title... a title that happens to be held by friend and stable-mate, Landon Maddix. At the end of Smarkdown, they were together, but since then, Toxxic has been planting some naughty ideas in Cortez's head. Will Martial Law still be together once the final bell has rung?

Rules: Straight-up singles match.

Word Limit: 6000

Send to: Ace309

----

“Hollywood” Spike Jenkins vs. "The Franchise" Mak Francis

Special Guest Commentator: Toxxic ©

-> Mak had some... "colorful"... things to say about Spike Jenkins and Toxxic on Smarkdown!. While things have certainly changed since then, Francis is no less eager to take on Spike and his now-crippled ego. Spike, on the other hand, is working his way back up the ranks - a win over Francis would look very good in the eyes of management.

But these men do have one thing in common, and that's an enemy in newly crowned World Champion, Toxxic. Toxxic has offered his services as a guest commentator for this match, to rebut Mak's remarks, address recent events involving Spike Jenkins, and to offer his expert analysis of the match.

Rules: Standard singles-match. Toxxic may write, if he wishes.

Word Limit: 5000

Send to: The Superstar

----

Cruiserweight Rules Non-Title Match

Alan Clark vs. "The Critic" Scott Pretzler ©

-> Martial Law and Revolution 0. We don't really need a reason for them to fight, do we? Scott Pretzler is undefeated thus far in singles competition, and has already captured the Cruiserweight title. Martial Law is not about to sit idly by while the newest Rev-0 member continues to gain momentum, so Alan Clark has been dispatched to take him down. Will the newcomer go 3-0 solo, or will Clark be able to put him in his place?

Rules: Cruiserweight rules. 20 count on the outside, no tossing an opponent over the top rope. Everything else is standard.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: Dace59

----

Wildchild © vs. Sean Davis

-> Revolution 0 is getting really good at making enemies. In the same post-match beatdown that saw "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins removed from the stable, special referee and #1 Contender to the Cruiserweight Championship Wildchild was also made a victim. Wild & Dangerous were able to exact some sweet Hardcore revenge on Storm, but unfortunately that's not the end of it. Wildchild is the number one contender to Pretzler's Cruiserweight title, but Davis wants another run at the Bahama Bomber first - this time, one on one.

Rules: Your average every day run-of-the-mill singles match.

Word Limit: 4500

Send to: chirs3

----

OPENING BOUT

"The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke vs. Danny Dagda

-> We've got a newcomer in our midst! "The Dean of Professional Wrestling", they call him. That's a pretty big claim - we'll see if he can back it up in the ring when he faces Danny Dagda, a man who's been in a bit of a slump recently and is looking to turn things around.

Rules: Standard singles match.

Word Limit: 4000

Send to: Justice

----

Opening Promo: Austin Sly

---

The end! Or... the beginning, actually... forget it.

Edited by Ace309

It clearly says "In singles competition," and has since waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before I woke up and made the edit. To argue would be stupid.

You're not stupid, are you? ;)

While I think of it, it's cool to see JHawk joining up with the fed. Maybe he'll plug us in his GREAT recaps.

:P

Oh, and hopefully this'll be the match to get me back on form. I've not been 'into' writing enough since the 'Fuck, I'll be the first to admit. But I'm looking forward to this.

You sure you guys don't want me to sit in as guest commentator on your match too so I can own you both? :D

Whoops.

Thanks for fixing that, Tom.

No thanks, however, to Wildchild, for pointing it out. Anti-thanks. Negative thanks. :angry:

:P

You sure you guys don't want me to sit in as guest commentator on your match too so I can own you both? :D

Let's just have a whole show with Toxxic as the guest announcer!

Let's just have a whole show with Toxxic as the guest announcer!

Toxxic = ratings!

Hey, I just kicked you out of my stable. Do you really think I care what you think? :P

I'm in Utah right now skiing and this is the first time I've been able to reach a computer. If there is anyone who can possibly take over my booking duties tonight, please step forward now. Otherwise, I... hrm, I'd say there's about an 80% chance I can get online again tonight, so there's nothing worth worrying too much about.