TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Smartmarks survivor...1000+ post addition

Alright, this will basicly be the same deal as the other SM survivor....except, by CWM's request, will be with 1000+ post posters ONLY. If I missed you, and you have 1000+ posts please PM me. We'll say 5 votes gets someone voted off, and we'll do it for 5 days. Anyone can vote. Voting will end at 9:00 PM Eastern time. Please, only one vote per day. Here is my list of posters:

Tony149

goodhelmet

Anglesault

cobainwasmurdered

bps21

Some Guy

dreamer420

Big McLargeHuge

MarioLogan

Kahran Ramsus

Mystery Eskimo

pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Risk

Evenflowddt

Good luck, may the best poster win.

Guest evenflowDDT

Risk... this is easy! If only I had made 300 posts yesterday, I coulda been a contender...

Alright, 1st day is over, here art tha results:

Risk (4)

Kahran Ramsus (1)

-Seems to be some hostility towards the Albert-hater, but the Olympic Silver Medalist doesn't seem to be the most popular guy in town either.

Guest evenflowDDT

Since you initially said someone needs 5 votes to get voted off, does the amount of votes someone has reset every day?

If not, here is Risk's 5th and final vote... he's off the island.  ::snaps his fingers.  Randy Savage's voice can be heard asking if he really has to do this.  'What else am I paying you for, Savage?' Savage sighs and lets out an 'OOOH YEAH!'::

If you changed the 5 votes rule and Risk has already been voted off, how about... pinnacleofallthingsmanly!  He hates on Planet Stasiak.  SO not cool...