TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Does Sensei John Kreese Lose?

Well, Does Sensei John Kreese Lose or not?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Well, Does Sensei John Kreese Lose or not?

• Yes
    • Indoubtitably
    • Most Certainly
    • Yes
    • Without Question
    • Affirmative
    • Yes
    • He's a Losing Dynasty
    • He Likes A Simple Plan
    • Yes

Kreese likes A Simple Plan?

I hope the answer is yes - he's (probably going to be) my second-round opponent. I wanted to hit the Sweet Sixteen this year. The idea of three straight second-round eliminations doesn't sit well with me, it gives me a C2003 Phil Mickelson/BoSox/Chris Benoit "famous for not quite winning it all" capacity. Suffice to say, being the Chris Benoit of TSM isn't my path to success...............

Or is it? Thread's in classics, and the first thought of anyone who's since wondered which the most trafficked thread was.

I considered making "Does Kotzenjunge Lose?" after he got demodded back in spring '05. I opted against it, as his renown far exceeded mine at the time and it might have been a bump in the road in my quest to become board-popular. I know Pat took that stuff seriously, modding in shifts and all. That was both admirable and sad at the same time. Sadmirable, as it were. He was just the kind of professional mod Matt Young wanted, but I don't see the easygoing, drug-addled Kotz wearing a tie.

I considered making "Does Kotzenjunge Lose?" after he got demodded back in spring '05. I opted against it, as his renown far exceeded mine at the time and it might have been a bump in the road in my quest to become board-popular. I know Pat took that stuff seriously, modding in shifts and all. That was both admirable and sad at the same time. Sadmirable, as it were. He was just the kind of professional mod Matt Young wanted, but I don't see the easygoing, drug-addled Kotz wearing a tie.

Half of the pictures people use to make fun of me have me in a tie. Drug-addled my ass. You must have me confused with someone else. I'm high on life. And rednecks.

Half of the pictures people use to make fun of me have me in a tie. Drug-addled my ass. You must have me confused with someone else. I'm high on life. And rednecks.

Kotz McCool

And modding in shifts? Huh? No one on the staff at the time had any kind of "shift" they'd work. I might have been on around the same time of day, but that's more about when a person gets some free time.

"Shifts" wasn't the right word. Matt Young said once that you were so dedicated that you would clear time in your schedule just to moderate.