TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF FROM THE FIRE CARD!

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...

SWF FROM THE FIRE, SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2005, LIVE FROM SUN DEVIL STADIUM IN TEMPE, ARIZONA!

(10:00 pm EST, 7:00 pm PST; check local listings)

The theme music for this show is "Heart of a Champion" by Nelly and the Lincoln University Vocal Ensemble. God, how I love being the head of this fed.

Send all your things to Chuck Woolery.

And now... THE CARD.

TOTAL ELIMINATION MATCH

SWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Toxxic (SWF World Heavyweight Champion) v. Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix

-> For the second time in four months, Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix will enter a PPV challenging for Toxxic's World Heavyweight championship. None of us know quite how this happened, either, but we're thrilled to see Landon get another chance at the gold. Toxxic has yet to score a victory over Maddix with the World Heavyweight title on the line, and you know he wants to change that. And Maddix, after a crushing setback against Sacred, has rebounded nicely, winning the Clusterfuck to earn this shot. Yeah, both of these guys deserve to be here, but which one deserves to walk out as the champion?

Rules: The first person to score a pinfall, submission, and knockout on their opponent wins.

Marker: Ace309

HARDCORE MATCH

SWF HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

"Urban Legend" Todd Cortez (SWF Hardcore Champion) v. the Insane Luchador

-> Todd Cortez has put together the best Hardcore title reign in recent memory, defending successfully against talent like Dace Night, Mak Francis, and Carnage. Meanwhile, the Insane Luchador made his return on Smarkdown, and he set his sights instantly upon becoming the Hardcore champion. Sure, Luchador has pulled off upsets before -- but pulling one off here would almost surely be the most amazing one yet.

Rules: No rules.

Marker: Dace59

"FUCK REVOLUTION ZERO" GRUDGE MATCH

"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins v. Sean Davis

-> Jenkins, coming off of a savage beatdown at Revolution Zero's hands on Smarkdown, is looking for any sort of vengeance against Revolution Zero at this point. The former stoner is trusted by no one, and one could say that he personifies the boulevard of broken dreams. Here, he hopes that he can break the dreams of a man that he once called his mate -- Sean Davis.

Rules: Standard.

Marker: chirs3

DOUBLE THE TITLES, DOUBLE THE (CAGED) PLEASURE

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS

SWF CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Wildchild and ??? v. Jay Hawke and Scott Pretzler (SWF Cruiserweight Champion)

-> This is what we in the biz call a 'Clusterfuck'. After their falling-out on Smarkdown, only the Wild half of Wild and Dangerous is scheduled to appear at From the Fire -- which is unfortunate, because W&D's tag belts will be on the line whether Johnny Dangerous shows up or not! On the other side, the two rookies have had impressive runs so far, Pretzler becoming the Cruiserweight champion and joining Revolution Zero, while Jay Hawke just continues to win. On Smarkdown, these two managed the duke over Alan Clark and Manson, so naturally they deserve a tag title shot in THIS, the most complex of stipulations!

Rules: Okay, pay attention, guys. All four of you will be in the ring, which will then be surrounded by a cage. Both the Tag Team championships and the Cruiserweight championship will be on the line. In order to win the Cruiserweight championship, you must escape the cage. In order to win the Tag Team championships, one member of your team must pin one member of the other team. Once you leave the cage, you are not allowed back in. The match is not over until both titles are decided. DQs are not in effect. Any other questions can be posted and answered in this thread. WC, make sure the Dicks know who your partner is.

Marker: Chuck Woolery

SWF UNITED STATES-JUNIOR LEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIP

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix (SWF USJL Champion) v. Austin Sly

-> Sly wants the title, Maddix wants to retain, and poor Maddix has to defend later. I think you know what's coming here.

Rules: Standard

Marker: Chuck Woolery

Edited by Chuck Woolery

I don't want to be around when either Toxxic or Maddix's ego's reach another level.

Oh, hey, I won't be.

No extensions on my matches, and Landon (or anyone else in my matches), if you send me an incomplete PM and don't fix it by the deadline, you get graded based on what I have. You're all responsible for making sure you sent me your whole match.

Well Spike, I'm assuming there's a reason why my DNS-avoidance-only match made Smarkdown and your full-length match that we talked about and discussed didn't.

*looks forward to beating Landon this time due to his inability to PM properly*

Question about the double titles match:

I'm assuming I'm supposed to write my own match and not collaborate with my partner considering my partner's title is also on the line. Am I right?

Do whatever you like, just so long as you're part of one of the matches sent in. Or at least that's how I'd see it, I guess...

Question about the double titles match:

I'm assuming I'm supposed to write my own match and not collaborate with my partner considering my partner's title is also on the line. Am I right?

I'll let you, but it's up to you and Pretzler if you want to joint or not. Either way is fine with me.

I think that, from now on, perhaps I need to spell out the POA for every angle I get involved in to CC in exacting detail, so that there's no chance that they'll completely misinterpret what I'm trying to accomplish... :mellow:

Seriously WC, do it. You remember that argument we had about the CW title match? You were all set up for feuding with Spike and you hadn't even talked to him about it. People aren't psychic, remember, and it makes everyone MUCH happier if we all know exactly what's going on.

Seems I'm the offical marker of Hardcore goodness as well. My own fault really. Hey, I might even get time to read the show and shit, hopefully.

Do I need to write some sort of intro for the PPV, or will CC handle that?

(I'd assume CC will...)

Don't expect anything from me. At least matchwise. I'm sure Toxxic has a good idea why and seeing as he's about the only person who reads these boards nowadays, I'll leave it at that. :P

I'd like to point out at this juncture that you suck big donkey dick. Why the fuck create that bloody stupid stip if you were just going to no-show? Then I could have enjoyed my week of holiday to the full rather than write 13.5k of crap that doesn't even have a purpose now. I mean, a singles match would have worked just as well for this purpose.

Bah, whatever. At least my character development will go unchallenged now.

OMG, he actually used 'bloody' in that rant. LoL

Anyway, Landon, I read the boards and I haven't seen anything that gives a reason as to why you don't want to be Champ again.

He's feeling unmotivated and, last I heard, wants to take Landon to the OAOAST and come into the SWF with Leon Rodez. Maybe he's scrapped the Rodez part now though, I don't know. i don't think that was on the boards though, although there was the whole "let's become the OAOAST" topic in General.

*starts up S.O.M.E - 'Save Our Main Eventers'*

Are you thinking of leaving? It's like the World Wildlife Fund - a project to save an endangered species. At the moment we have... well, me, Landon for however long, and Mak I guess. Sacred's gone. You've obviously been a tag wrestler recently but the heel turn should probably send you back up there.

Look, you get a badge!