TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF FROM THE FIRE CARD!

My match is in. Cost me hours of homework time, but homework sucks so it's all good. Expect a long-ass promo to follow in the coming days.

Whooooo is the mystery man~!? Wouldn't you like to know.

(OMG, tilde-interrabang!)

Zack, show early and I'll lobby for that push. IL, show early and I'll faint ok.

Phft, I'm also wrapping it up, don't worry. You might go into cardiac arrest but it's clocking in around 9.5k... exactly where I'd hope it'd end.

Whooooo is the mystery man~!? Wouldn't you like to know.

(OMG, tilde-interrabang!)

Mystery man is going to get his ass kicked regardless. Fool left me with no PPV match.

Bah, sleeping through the alarms ment to get me up to mark these matches = (N).

Sorry about that people. I knew I would need the sleep, so I went to sleep, planning to get up at 2:30/3:00am, mark the matches then go back to bed. But it was not to be.

Uhm, just for the record...I'm not leaving just yet. Never fear. While Toxx is right about the idea and while I do have some admitedly intriguing stuff awaiting if and when I decide to do that, I don't want to take away another established character while this place desperatly needs them.

I just don't want the World Title after last time.

That and the fact I have no desire to write against Toxxic's character after Slay Ride.

That and the fact I have no desire to write against Toxxic's character after Slay Ride.

I apologise for ripping you a new hole for writing me as Tom. But it was about as out-of-character as me writing you as me. Hey, I got over it. :)