TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arnold_OldSchool

SD! Spoilers

SO are we gonna get a Orlando Jordon customized US belt now. (what ever it is)

This would be the best opportunitu to break out the Million Dollar belt from Vince's vault.

I would fucking mark out if that happened.

Sadly, it'll probably end up having bullhorns or just go back to being the same ol US title that we all once knew.

Maybe it'll look like the Texas Hardcore title.

SO are we gonna get a Orlando Jordon customized US belt now. (what ever it is)

This would be the best opportunitu to break out the Million Dollar belt from Vince's vault.

I would fucking mark out if that happened.

Sadly, it'll probably end up having bullhorns or just go back to being the same ol US title that we all once knew.

For some reason I see Orlando putting a picture of JBL on the belt.

Guest Arnold_OldSchool

Kurt Angle Invitation

Kurt Angle cuts promo.

A man in a hoodie covering his face comes to ring.

Angle thinks it is Shawn Michaels. Takes the hoodie off. It is Scotty Charisma of NJ indy fame. Shawn attacks from crowd. Brawl insues. No match takes place.

Kurt Angle Invitation

Kurt Angle cuts promo.

A man in a hoodie covering his face comes to ring.

Angle thinks it is Shawn Michaels. Takes the hoodie off. It is Scotty Charisma of NJ indy fame. Shawn attacks from crowd. Brawl insues. No match takes place.

cool!

During this, I had a Cena fig belt as well as another guy next to me. We were both standing on the guard rail. Camera man points to the guy next to me and tells him to spin the belt. His belt has the magnet in so it doesn't spin. I took the magnet out of my belt earlier today so it spins like top. I hold the belt up and spin it. I get on TV for 3 seconds but my head is behind the camera.

I'm suprised he didn't someone end up in the ring, as Cena's suprise tag team partner... won the tag team belts. Than tell us how he hooked up with Dawn Marie and another diva for a threesome.

Got this report from the ign boards

Dark Match (or Velocity? wasn't sure):

Joey Matthews and Johnny Nitro (with their extremely hot manager) beat Scotty 2 Hotty and Shannon Moore. Shannon Moore did a beatiful somersault plancha to the outside. Nitro and Matthews use a 3D/DDT type finisher.

Velocity:

The Bashams beat Hardcore Holly and Charlie Haas

Nunzio beat Spike Dudley

Paul London and Funaki beat Chavo Guererro and Akio with London hitting an amazing dropsault on Chavo and Akio (Akio got the moonsault portion) followed by a picture perfect 450 Splash to end the match.

Before Smackdown, a long Wrestlemania promo was showed with many wrestlers like Mick Foley, The Rock and Steve Austin talking about how "Wrestlemania changes careers".

Smackdown:

John Cena comes out to the biggest pop of the night. Pretty much he just wants to fight JBL. He's a fighting champion and therefore will defend his US title against Orlando Jordan in the main event

1st match- Tag Team Title match- Eddie Guerrero and Rey Misterio Jr. beat Mark Jindrak and Luther Reigns with Eddie hitting the frogsplash on Luther and Rey hits the 619 on the outside. Luther and Jinrak argue after the match and Jindrak knocks Luther down with a single punch.

Carlito and Teddy Long backstage segment. Carlito has to listen to Teddy Long or he will leave Smackdown. First assignment, start shoveling snow outside of the Pepsi Arena.

2nd match- Booker T beat Heidenrich. Heidenrich tries to use a chair. Gets DDTed on the chair + axe kick. booker gets DQ'ed

Best part of the show. Angle comes out with a couple of cops for the Angle Invitational. Talks about "beating HBK to a bloody pulp" on his home "turf" on RAW. Shows the footage from Monday night. The challenger comes out with hoody covering his face. Angle says "you think I'm that gullible, you're Shawn Michaels" It's not Michaels, it's some wrestler from Albany, New York (big pop). Angle says something then the camerman behind Angle takes off his hat, fake mustache and eyebrows revealing HBK. Let the brawling begins.Security stops it. Enormous HBK chants. He love us and gives us a round of applause.

Backstage promo- Michelle McCool, Joy and Lauren "I am completely useless" Jones are backstage. All you need to know is that Dawn Marie is pissedc at Michelle and challenges her to a match, a mixed tag match. They can pick any partner.

3rd match- Dawn Marie brings out Renee Dupree. Michelle brings out *suprise* Big Show. Michelle tries to wrestle. She sucks. Tries to do a springboard type elbow but messed up. Big Show chokeslams Renee. 123. Show and random diva #4 wins match.

Various WM commericals shown.

Carlito shown outside the Pepsi shoveling snow with one hand. Car passed by and covers Carlito with water.

JBL promo. We are stupid, we should respect him. Talks about his great upbringing. We're white trash blah blah blah. Leaves pissed off because he's booed like mad.

Bashams, JBL and Jordan go to leave but JBL stops him and tells him he better win the US title or he'll "send him back to the hood and his people" RACIST COMMENT! Thanks for insulting 5% of the crowd who are black.

4th match- US Title match- Orlando Jordan beat John Cena to become the new US champion. Bashams ran in and distracted the ref as JBL clocks Cena with the WWE title allowing Jordan to get the pin.

Immediately following the cameras going off. Cena is still in the ring and Taker comes in. HUGE pop. The dark match was advertised as a 6 man tag between Undertaker, Cena and Big Show vs. Kurt Angle, JBL and Heindenrich but it's changed to a regular tag match with Cena and Taker vs. JBL and Orlando Jordan. Funny stuff. Tazz wears JBL's hat and JBL wears Tazz's sunglasses. Lots of funny stuff. JBL throws up the X injury sign saying Jordan is hurt. JBL wrestle in dress shoes and pants. JBL calls for a time out during the match. Also, tries to choke Taker with the tag rope. Eventually we get Take chokeslamming Jordan and the FU from Cena on JBL to end the match. everyone leaves except for Taker who does his regular stuff much to the sastifcation of the crowd.

Not a great show but live events are extremely fun

Biggest Pop:

Cena

HBK/Taker

Big Show

Eddie/Rey

Biggest Heat:

JBL

Kurt Angle

Actually yes I did think Cena would job to Jordan because he's really the only rational guy that makes sense storywise at this point in that he's JBL's lackey and now JBL can get off the crap like "You couldn't beat my slave, how you gonna beat me?"

I'd say this means Cena is winning the title.

Guest Shadow

I liked that guy's report. Detailed and didn't put himself over.

looks like Mr. Cena Mark missed the most important and appealing part of the show during piss break #3.

MUCH better spoilers. The Angle/HBK segment sounds cool. I really hope MNM gets a spot on the main roster, they could really help the tag division.

They took the US belt off of Cena? 

I was wondering when they'd get around to that. 

Stupid WWE Rule #8743: Can't have a guy with a title wrestling another guy with a title (rule implemented after Wrestlemania 6).

Except for those times they did the triple title match gimmick.

and there is no such rule considering how often People have held two titles at once. They just havent had a champion vs champion match as high profile as WM6 since.

Correction:

Stupid WWE Rule #8743: Can't have a guy with a singles title wrestling another guy with a World title for the World title, unless a stipulation is that the titles are being unified (rule implemented after Wrestlemania 6).

See No Mercy 03

HHH(World Champ) vs. Kane( IC Champ)

He's right..although I would love a tourney for the belt

Stupid WWE Rule #8743: Can't have a guy with a title wrestling another guy with a title (rule implemented after Wrestlemania 6).

and there is no such rule considering how often People have held two titles at once. They just havent had a champion vs champion match as high profile as WM6 since.

Correction:

Stupid WWE Rule #8743: Can't have a guy with a singles title wrestling another guy with a World title for the World title, unless a stipulation is that the titles are being unified (rule implemented after Wrestlemania 6).

No Mercy 03

The titles were unified.

Correction:

No Mercy 03

No Mercy 02. 03 was Smackdown exclusive.

And the titles were unified there. (Though they would be de-unified 8 months later.)

edit: You're quick Bacon.

Correction:

No Mercy 03

No Mercy 02. 03 was Smackdown exclusive.

And the titles were unified there. (Though they would be de-unified 8 months later.

edit: You're quick Bacon.

yea, I caught myself after I hit submit post. I just keep remembering how the IC belt ate the Euro belt and the Hardcore title. 02-03 WWE is like a flashback on acid. All I remember is RVD winning the WWE title. I marked like a little kid.

Other note. While getting beer, some dude walks up to me and says,

"Aren't you the guy who wrestled earlier tonight"

his friend goes

"Yeah Paul London"

I told them no.

This is so funny to see written on this board.

Guest Teckneek
Who would have thought ORLANDO FUCKING JORDAN would become US Champion?

And if I didn't know better, I think this recapper was a Cena mark.

Dude, I predicted it a month ago. Here was my WM21 card at the time:

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...pic=66448&st=30

Here is the card I came up with:

World Heavyweight Championship:(Evolution 4-way dance)

Batista vs HHH vs Flair vs Orton

WWE Championship:

John Cena vs JBL

Undertaker & Kane vs Snitsky and Heidenrich

Kurt Angle vs HBK

United States Championship

Big Show vs Orlando Jordon(Champion)

World Tag Team Championship:

Y2J & Benoit vs Edge & Christian

Eddie Gurerro vs Booker T

Intercontinental Championship:

Hassan vs Shelton Benjamin

Cruiserweight Championship:

London vs Mysterio

Women's Championship:

Stacy vs Trish

WWE Tag Team Championship:

Bashums vs Dudleys

Wow, so you got a a championship win right (that many could've predicted as 'he has to drop the belt' scenario) and what else?

WORLD TITLE: Wrong

Women's Title: Wrong

WWE Tag Title: Wrong

World Tag Title: Wrong

Cruiserweight: Wrong

I-C Title: Maybe...we'll see with Jericho's challenge

Taker/Kane Tag: Wrong

:::bows before you:::

Guest Teckneek
Wow, so you got a a championship win right (that many could've predicted as 'he has to drop the belt' scenario) and what else?

WORLD TITLE: Wrong

Women's Title: Wrong

WWE Tag Title: Wrong

World Tag Title: Wrong

Cruiserweight: Wrong

I-C Title: Maybe...we'll see with Jericho's challenge

Taker/Kane Tag: Wrong

:::bows before you:::

you're a dumbass. I wrote an updated card weekly. But Jordan as champ was always there. Go away

Your point was that you predicted Jordan a long time go, correct?

Just pointing out that it was a lucky guess, if even that, since the signs for Jordan winning the title popped up when Bashams/JBL held all the gold except the US Title.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

It is funny how the guy who wrote the first report tried to make himself cool with the beer breaks, and then ruined it by effectively making himnself out to be a complete John Cena mark who takes a belt to a wrestling show. It must have been the first time girls have ever talked to him.

Wow, that might be the worst WM main event ever.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I was actually thinking about watching Smackdown for the first time in almost 8 months but I think these spoilers scared me off.

Who would have thought ORLANDO FUCKING JORDAN would become US Champion?

And if I didn't know better, I think this recapper was a Cena mark.

Why? Because he sounded like a complete idiot?

Wrestlemania 11 called :P

Anyway.. good thing they show Cruiserweight Championship Progess on Smackdown last week... only to completely blow it Velocity this week..

RVD lost the IC Title on the way to facing HHH for the World Title.

It doesn't necessarily mean a title win.

Wrestlemania 11 called :P

WM11 called and wants to know what WM13 is doing.