TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Black Lushus

50 Cent

a question kinda sorta on this same topic: was Royce Da 5'9s split with Eminem a bad deal or was it mutual?

They never had any kinda deal. Royce had a deal with Columbia and Royce was with Interscope. Royce got dropped from Columbia, tried to get on to Ems label, Em said he was signing anymore artist for a while after he signed d-12 and then went right out and signed Obie Trice and 50 Cent. Thus we have BEEF.

Guest Flyboy
and that "eh-HEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" thing he keeps doing isn't helping...although you do know he is in a song when you hear it.

Actually, it's "AH-HA~".

Royce is easily better than 50 and Obie Trice...though he sometimes sounds a little too much like Em...

Obie Trice is pretty fucking hot though. Obie=Royce>50 in my eyes.

Guest KOR420

Royce crushes obie,50,and d-12....his last 2 albums were fire and i suggest anyone who has an ear for hip hop pick them up

Guest KOR420

i went to best buy not too long ago and he had an album out called "the M.I.C. mixtape" or something like that,anyways check out the track "buzzin" good stuff

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

Name me one good Jadakiss song where it was just him and nobody else.

He didn't even do his own hook on that song.

It's not reaching, that was a gimmick song like "Oh Boy."

Yeah, so I winded up double dipping. There's a special edition of this out now. It comes with 2 discs. CD and DVD. "Outta Control" has been replaced by the remix ft. Mobb Deep and the Love It Or Hate It remix has been cut from the album entirely. On the DVD, it features a music video for every song from the Massacre (except LIOHI) which is pretty cool, I don't think that has ever been done before by any artist in history (feel free to correct me), it also features trailers for the 50 Cent movie and video game coming out.

I can't really choose one or the other, they're both good in their own aspects that it feels more like a completely different song from the original (Jennifer Lopez's "I'm Real for example) rather than a typical remix (which is usually just the same chorus and verses, but a different instrumental).