TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Items Purchased Today

By the way, I had that Moosehead. It was pretty good, but I liked the Amber Bock better. I was looking at this website that rates beer. Sam Adams makes some pretty fucked up varieties.

Sam Adams Triple Bock—which I've neither had nor seen—has a 17% alcohol content, which is insane for a beer. The strongest beer I've had was something like 14%; I can't remember what it was called, but I do recall it being French and having it at this tiny bar in St. Augustine.

As for Amber Bock, I strongly endorse getting it from the tap rather than the bottle. Last night was the first time I had it on draft in a couple of years; it was a lot better than I remember it being.

The beer reviewers describe Triple Bock as "syrupy" and marketed to "yuppie wine jerks". I'd try it out of curiosity, but it doesn't sound very good.

The beer reviewers describe Triple Bock as "syrupy" and marketed to "yuppie wine jerks". I'd try it out of curiosity, but it doesn't sound very good.

Hm. Come to think of it, that 14% beer was very wine-like. Not very syrupy, but extremely strong. So much so I could only handle drinking it in sips—chugging it would likely make me wretch.

Oddly, Bud Light is one of the few beers I can stand to drink.

Why, do you enjoy the taste of bacon?

I looooooooove bacon. Southern in me coming out, I guess.

What I got today:

videodrome-criterion-collection.jpgThe_Goonies_DVD.jpg

zigaretten-marlboro.jpg790803-Jagermeister-Bottle.jpg

rollingrock.jpg

Also some albums (there being a thread for that already I won't post pictures) and a pizza.

That Rolling Rock is another beer I had recommended. Seems pretty gimmicky, but I'll try it when my pizza gets here.

Guest Flyboy
story.generic.gas.pump.jpg

crisp_photo.jpg

product_place.jpg

prostitute.jpg

I am lying about one.

No one drinks Pepsi willingly. That shit is disgusting.

Rolling Rock is very refreshing but barely tastes like beer at all. It's a good beer to introduce someone to beer on. Tastes more like a slightly alcoholic Sprite.

Hops and sometimes the yeast they use give beer its flavor.

I saw that Budweiser stuff with caffeine and guarrana in it...uh..I dont get it.

I bought a ton of crap today, most notably Tietam Brown (Foley's novel) off the bookstore clearance rack for $3, a Memory Card1 1019, a box of 100 vitamins, 2 boxes of sleeping pills and a Hershey's Take 5 (crap, even for $.24 at wal mart).

I was mulling over (shouldnt have been that hard of a decision) on picking up the Scarface box set at Amazon for $23, but I would need to add something for $2 to get free shipping and in the process it sold out.

Guest Flyboy
I drink Pepsi; how else am I going to get free downloads from iTunes.

Does Mountain Dew: Code Red do that too? If so, you should definitely look into that.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I drink about four glasses of orange juice per day and attribute it to my almost never getting sick.