TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chuck Woolery

SWF Storm Card, 3-11-05!

Guest CaptainCharisma

If Dagda (or whatever his name is) is the jobber for this fed. then i should have no problem winning my first match, and trust me i'll make that opening match cool you just watch

Oh, World Title shot is no problem. Trying to defend the belt in this match would be a nightmare, but I've got no worries with someone winning a shot.

As long as that shot isn't for a strap match *kicks the memory of Z and Janus... but in a loving way*

If Dagda (or whatever his name is) is the jobber for this fed. then i should have no problem winning my first match, and trust me i'll make that opening match cool you just watch

Well, actually, Dagda's my old creation I never showed with. So, uh, yeah, there's not even a competition really, but have fun writing man.

Don't take it too seriously. Judging by the discussion Mike and I had, no match is going to be good enough to pull anything serious... and, like IL trying to write the most brutal Hell in an Igloo match ever, to take it too seriously is to miss the point of the match.

A Calvinball match full of stonefaced psychology and mat wrestling? DUD.

Oh and I wrote a hardcore Ball Crawl and Mall Brawl too.

As long as that shot isn't for a strap match *kicks the memory of Z and Janus... but in a loving way*

*you knew it was coming*

*GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES Toxxic*

*exits again*

Oh and I wrote a hardcore Ball Crawl and Mall Brawl too.

My ball crawl was better. :D It had cricket balls and Russell Crowe, making large reference to the three promos earlier in the show - what a tie in!

My ball crawl was better. :D It had cricket balls and Russell Crowe, making large reference to the three promos earlier in the show - what a tie in!

\m/ BAR PROMO \m/

*you knew it was coming*

*GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORES Toxxic*

*exits again*

WOO-HOO!

*pounce-huggles the Furry*

Nyah, taste of yer own medicine!

*runs off*